PDA

View Full Version : a little message

Fluff
06-Jul-06, 21:27
came to see the postings for today and this little message was at the top of my page
"Hello Fluff it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?"

ahh, isnt that nice!

DW
06-Jul-06, 21:36
came to see the postings for today and this little message was at the top of my page
"Hello Fluff it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?"

ahh, isnt that nice!

Nice, it's positively nauseating :lol:

I especially like the way it pops up when you sign on while in jail, just before the other lovely wee note that reminds you of the length of your sentence.

Aaaawww, it made me feel allllllllllll cutesy inside. [lol]

jings00
07-Jul-06, 16:00
yeh, i get this wee message as well. spose it will go now that i have posted.
just hadny seen anything i felt strongly enough to post about.

Niall Fernie
07-Jul-06, 17:59
There are a few new "nice wee messages". The effect has been more than expected with new user signups almost doubled and a few more "lurkers" becoming posters :)

willowbankbear
07-Jul-06, 18:16
Nice, it's positively nauseating

I especially like the way it pops up when you sign on while in jail, just before the other lovely wee note that reminds you of the length of your sentence.

Aaaawww, it made me feel allllllllllll cutesy inside.

Aw come on D.W, you`ve been "out" too long, go & upset somebody tonight, you know its what you want to do Porridge King:roll:

Chobbersjnr
07-Jul-06, 18:28
Aw come on D.W, you`ve been "out" too long, go & upset somebody tonight, you know its what you want to do Porridge King:roll:

orger nick aint to bad........