PDA

View Full Version : Hospital bunny

badger
06-Jul-06, 18:51
Has anyone else seen that friendly little rabbit in the Caithness General car park? I was there on Monday and couldn't believe my eyes - there he was lolloping around on the grass cool as you please taking no notice of anything. Made my day :)

willowbankbear
06-Jul-06, 19:25
Ive seen him & 5-6 of his mates many times,hanging around the C G H, I wonder what he would taste like with carrots & onions a drop of gravy with some pastry over the top?;)

Dina worry, theres a cctv surveilance camera on either side of the building , theres no way anyone could take bugs out with that watching, Ye`d get the high jump then there`d be all the animal lovers protesting as well, mmmm Rabbit pie......

badger
06-Jul-06, 19:56
Maybe they're looking at you and licking their lips thinking how you would be with a bit of carrot, lettuce, nice bit of fresh grass - mmmmmmmmmm.

cuddlepop
06-Jul-06, 21:53
What is it about hospitals and bunnies we've got two at Portree and the patients just love sitting watching them.Even when you go out to the bins they dont bother with you.Very chilled bunnies or what:Razz

ice box
06-Jul-06, 22:32
I see the same at the police station there just bunning around with not a care in the world . i wish my life was a simple as that .

connieb19
06-Jul-06, 22:35
I see the same at the police station there just bunning around with not a care in the world . i wish my life was a simple as that .You should have been a bobbie then icebox.;)

futurelegends
06-Jul-06, 23:24
The Rabbit in question tends to make an appearance on a Tuesday night as I park at the front of the building, he's even tried to pass on a request through me for a tune on Radio Remedy for his wife and 23 kids in Henderson Wing, last week it was 'Jump' by Van Halen!!!

DrSzin
07-Jul-06, 01:43
You should have been a bobbie then icebox.;)Gosh, Connie has gone PC for the second time in a few hours. This is a bit worrying...

canuck
07-Jul-06, 03:55
Please be gentle with those bunnies. When I first moved to Caithness the rabbits were my only friends. They used to run down the driveway along side the car to welcome me home.

Ricco
07-Jul-06, 07:36
Please be gentle with those bunnies. When I first moved to Caithness the rabbits were my only friends. They used to run down the driveway along side the car to welcome me home.

No, no, Canuck. They were playing a British game called car chicken. They run alongside the car and then swerve to see who can get right under to the other side without getting hit. Dreadful habit! ;)

dirdyweeker
07-Jul-06, 18:16
the rabbit family are always at the hospital.....there is even a full grown black one. Must have got lost a long time past from someones home!

willowbankbear
07-Jul-06, 18:18
the rabbit family are always at the hospital.....there is even a full grown black one. Must have got lost a long time past from someones home!

He lives acrosss the road in the disused railway track burrow[lol]

badger
07-Jul-06, 18:58
Maybe they should be invited in (to the hospital) - great therapy.

LRM
07-Jul-06, 19:18

Often wondered what happened to my black rabbit that climbed (yes climbed) over the chicken wire that we put on the gate to stop it getting out!!!

Fran
10-Jul-06, 02:00
I often watch the rabbits at the hospital too and they come right up to the car and are quite friendly. there are a lot at the back of the hospital where patients in the Queen Elizabeth wing can watch them, also in the back car park and at the police station. its lovely to see the families of bunnies playing together at night in the hospital car park. Please drive carefully in the hospital car park to preserve the bunnies.!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_15_33.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000)

mooncat
10-Jul-06, 10:42
On my way home from the Waterfront on Sat/Sun morning i saw a wee bunny also, he must have been on the ran dan getting out from er in doors...

Errogie
11-Jul-06, 17:03
Surely this increase in rabbits hanging around the hospital is a sign of their approval for the retention of maternity services there!