PDA

View Full Version : The Wedding Show 2010 *Charity Event*

Hibeechick
11-Aug-10, 09:23
Brides and grooms, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom......

Planning your wedding?? We have over 25 exhibitors already booked their places at this years wedding show, making it even bigger than last years :D

Weddings dresses, photographers, cakes, venues, mother of the bride outfits, invites, florists, wedding planners... the list goes on!!

It's all in the name of charity... this years charity is the Caithness branch of ENABLE.

Doors open 12 noon - 4pm.

Catwalk show will start approximately 12.30pm.

As last year it is £5 to get it. Although it's not on the posters we're even going to throw in a free drink!! ( non alcoholic ;) )

On sale there will also be Tea and Coffee and a bottle stall.

Last years event was a huge success and every one who attended told us what a great time they had.

If you would like more information or to book a table please contact me, Amanda, via pm or at amanda@amandasflorist.co.uk or 01955 606743.

Sunday 5th September. Wick High School. 12pm - 4pm.

See you all there!!!

Fluff
11-Aug-10, 09:47
when is it?

Hibeechick
11-Aug-10, 10:50
Oh typical me!! Thank you Fluff!!

Post edited with the details...knew I forgot something! x

Missy Wick
11-Aug-10, 11:00
Looking forward to it.

Went last year and it was a really good night. Shall def be making sure my other half comes this year and he will be able to see everything that i ranted on about last year lol

The Happy Humanist
11-Aug-10, 23:33
Thanks for inviting me and well done for organising it to benefit such a good cause. I'm sure it will be a great day and look forward to seeing everyone there.
All the best,
Kate

Hibeechick
12-Aug-10, 14:35
You are very welcome Kate! Will be great to have you there! x

Hibeechick
23-Aug-10, 23:44
We now have 30 confirmed exhibitors :D There will also be some musical entertainment from local wedding band Jude!

It's going to be a great one!

See you there!!!

elamanya
24-Aug-10, 07:28
wow hibee chick, its getting bigger, your gonna need a bigger venue soon at this rate

Hibeechick
30-Aug-10, 12:54
Thank you admin for making this a sticky :D

Don't forget the show is this Sunday. 12-4pm in Wick high School.

With 30 exhibitors its definitely an impressive day not to be missed!

Lots of gorgeous dresses being show cased, kilts being paraded, guest outfits being shown off and bespoke mother of the bride outfits also on display!

Even if you are not the bride or groom, this is still an excellent event for those attending weddings and even for those just looking for a great day out!

Most importantly, it's all for charity! This years charity is ENABLE.

Can't wait to see you all there! :D

trix
01-Sep-10, 01:36
il no lekly be ayre, il be at home....sittin on 'e shelf :mad:

hope ye's hev a great day tho, it wis a huge success last year.

Maximo
01-Sep-10, 13:47
Simply Bliss Bridal will be exhibiting and taking part in the catwalk show on Sunday.

Sorry if I confused anyone with the lack of an advert in the Caithness Courier today.

Hibeechick
02-Sep-10, 21:05
As if the show wasn't alluring enough, we have some more reasons to come along!

Wedding cake samples from RG MacDonalds, canapies from Mackays hotel, bridal breakfast samples from KCC, mini treatments from Alternative Vitality aswell as other goodies from other exhibitors!

If I vanish from my exhibitor's table chances are I'll be sampling bites at another ;)

braalterr903
05-Sep-10, 17:28
Went to this today it was very good.

Hibeechick
05-Sep-10, 18:16
A huge thank you to everyone who came along today, exhibitors, brides, grooms.... everyone who was there and took part in any way at all!

Over £1300 raised. £200 will be donated to the Caithness Rugby club who provided the male models. After expenses ( unfortunately there always has to be some!! ) over £950 will be donated to ENABLE.

Im off to soak my feet in the bath - they hurt! lol.

Thanks once again!!

The Happy Humanist
06-Sep-10, 21:23
A big thank you to you Amanda , her family and all the folks from Enable who made this a lovely day. There was a really, friendly happy atmosphere, the music was fantastic, as were all the treats:lol:
I hope your feet recover and that you find the energy to do it all again next year!
Well done and many thanks again.
Kate