PDA

View Full Version : Weird

shazzap
10-Aug-10, 22:27
Was perusing FB last night, when a photo of Matthew my son who was run over and died when he was 12yrs flashed up at the side of the page, just for a second.
Probably FB having a malfunction like it does, but still weird. What made this more weird is that i had been to the Stone Masons in the morning to pay for a new headstone for him. Then this morning had an email from the website Gone Too Soon about nothing in particular but again still weird.
What do others think about this.

trix
10-Aug-10, 22:49
oh ma goodness, shazzap! 'ats awful aboot yer loss - devistatin!! :(

'at is totally wierd tho, lek a little message fie 'e wee fella that he's aroond an kens that yer thinkin o' him. its kwite sweet really.

still....devistatin tho.

shazzap
10-Aug-10, 23:00
It all seemed really strange, it freaked me out a little.

pegasus
10-Aug-10, 23:06
Shazzap as there is no time limit for grief could it be that you are still ajusting

to your loss and reading to much in to such coincidences?

The death of a child I beleve never leaves. :~(

So sorry for your devastating loss.

shazzap
10-Aug-10, 23:11
Your right about the death of a child never leaving you. Matthew would be 27 now. I am a really grounded person, but what happened just seemed really strange.

trix
10-Aug-10, 23:17
maybe yer meanin me pegasus.....

da listen til me shazzap...am all o'er 'e shop wi' ma religion, faith...belief, spirituality...etc. i da really know if am comin or goin ifanow!

its nice, comfortin til think so tho.

ye can create energy but it can niver be destroyed....

pegasus
10-Aug-10, 23:22
Your right about the death of a child never leaving you. Matthew would be 27 now. I am a really grounded person, but what happened just seemed really strange.

Perhaps it could hsave some relevance!

Funnily enogh Ive seen a lot of 11:11's throughout my life!

http://www.spiritualcompassconnection.com/synchronicity.html

pegasus
10-Aug-10, 23:25
maybe yer meanin me pegasus.....

What do you mean trix? :confused

shazzap
10-Aug-10, 23:27
I think everyone has a view on subjects like this.
Whether we differ or agree, we are all entitled to them.

trix
10-Aug-10, 23:31
really nice passage in 'at link pegasus. i wis in a real negative place for a while an even tho am on an even keel now, i still think that things are always gona be lek 'iss. maybe one day il be gled tho.

anyway, 'ats got nothin til do wi' yer thried shazz, nothin guid iver came, or will iver come oot o' yer situation. all i can say, is that (ifanow) i believe sylvia broone, an she says that all wur loved ones will be waitin on 'e ither side an we'l all live happily iver efter...for eternity.

trix
10-Aug-10, 23:36
What do you mean trix? :confused

i ment eh, readin intil coincidences too much. shazzap only said it felt wierd for her.

lek i said, am all o'er 'e plyce ifanow....one menid i believe, then i dina. cana keep up wi' masel :roll:

shazzap
10-Aug-10, 23:37
I had a pm from some one about this thread Trix. I said in my reply that i had seen a ghost some years ago. Although not related to me, so maybe you are right and we do get reunited with those we have lost. That is something we all will never know.

trix
10-Aug-10, 23:41
That is something we all will never know.

as long as wur alive anyway, shazz....

we must hev hope.

shazzap
10-Aug-10, 23:44
as long as wur alive anyway, shazz....

we must hev hope.

Lol ...... :)

Moira
10-Aug-10, 23:46
Condolences Shazzap.
Unfortunately, your Facebook page will be linked to any family album/photographs you have ever posted online and it is not weird at all.

shazzap
10-Aug-10, 23:49
I know Moira, thats why i said probably a FB malfunction in my original post. It was the chain of events i found weird.

pegasus
10-Aug-10, 23:52
i ment eh, readin intil coincidences too much. shazzap only said it felt wierd for her.

lek i said, am all o'er 'e plyce ifanow....one menid i believe, then i dina. cana keep up wi' masel :roll:

Ah Comprendo! :D

Also bit about 'negative place' meaning the good ole USA I presume. ;)

teenybash
11-Aug-10, 00:12
Shazzap, I think Mathew connected with you.........too clear a link between the three signs for it to be a coincidence.......Bless him, he just wanted Mum to know he is okay......and a gift of love he sent your way.:)

shazzap
11-Aug-10, 10:14
I wonder Teenybash.:)

Dadie
11-Aug-10, 11:00
The rational response would be that because you were at the stone masons you had Matthew at the forefront of your mind and was subconciously looking for things related to him.
You saw or read to much into the FB flash and the email recieved.

But who really knows.

glaikit
11-Aug-10, 23:32
Energy cannot disappear, it has to go somewhere and I would like to think that Matthew was trying to connect with you.

Bless you.

Julia
12-Aug-10, 10:01
Funnily enogh Ive seen a lot of 11:11's throughout my life!

http://www.spiritualcompassconnection.com/synchronicity.html

I see 11:11's too, ALL the time!

cuddlepop
12-Aug-10, 14:24
Like others have said loved ones energy never leaves us.

I have a mobile that defaults to a photograph of "connie" my dog its so strange as I've already got a screen saver of her on my phone.

Sometimes when we're feeling low things like this happen.Maybe you were subconciously thinking of your son.

I find it reassuring now when things like this happen.:D

Miss Mack
17-Aug-10, 18:32
Shazzap, sorry to hear that you lost your son :(.

pegasus
17-Aug-10, 20:02
Like others have said loved ones energy never leaves us.

There is much more out there than you or I can see with physical eyes.