PDA

View Full Version : News Flash

squidge
06-Jul-06, 14:31
BAGHDAD, July 06 (Reuters) - Saddam Hussein has been found guilty of war
crimes and has been sentenced to death by firing squad.

The Court has granted his last request which was to name his own firing
squad.

Mr. Hussein chose Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher from
12 yards.

:lol: :lol:

golach
06-Jul-06, 15:06

squad.

12 yards.

:lol:
Squidge......your ARE awful....but I like you [lol]

scorrie
06-Jul-06, 15:18

squad.

12 yards.

:lol: :lol:

Better watch oot. It seems a dim view is being taken on posts "Chanty Rasslin" about the England team. Padlocks ahoy!!

squidge
06-Jul-06, 16:09
But its FUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

and im an England supporter and i LAUGHED

canuck
06-Jul-06, 16:24
Before the padlocks decend, there is a bit of English trivia I can add to the football discussion.

Owen Hargraves was born and grew up in Calgary, Alberta. That is Canada!!!! England's star player is also a Canadian. Ricco and Kingetter you have famous fellow countrymen in your midst. Also, I discovered that he plays for Munich. And DrSzin still claims it was a random selection process that assigned me Germany in the sweep. Sure!!!

Further, I have discovered that there is a playoff game for third place in this World Cup stuff. So, Squidge, we are back to cheering for Germany one more time! I guess that I need to side with France in the final.

golach
06-Jul-06, 19:03
Before the padlocks decend, there is a bit of English trivia I can add to the football discussion.
Owen Hargraves was born and grew up in Calgary, Alberta. That is Canada!!!! England's star player is also a Canadian. Ricco and Kingetter you have famous fellow countrymen in your midst. Also, I discovered that he plays for Munich. And DrSzin still claims it was a random selection process that assigned me Germany in the sweep. Sure!!!
Further, I have discovered that there is a playoff game for third place in this World Cup stuff. So, Squidge, we are back to cheering for Germany one more time! I guess that I need to side with France in the final.

I remember a so called distinguished Frenchman declaring. "Quebec Libre!!!!!" I see why you are going with the Germans Canuck[lol]

pultneytooner
06-Jul-06, 19:11

Germany had three polish guys playing for them podolski, Klosé and borowski.