PDA

View Full Version : Is Duncan correct?

Invisible
09-Aug-10, 18:34
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3086829/Dragon-Dens-star-Duncan-Bannatyne-in-car-smoking-row.html

I have to say he has a point.

billmoseley
09-Aug-10, 18:47
it has been proved to cause harm breathing in secondary smoke so yes he is right.

Corrie 3
09-Aug-10, 19:12
Of course he's right, have you never sat in the back of a car when you were kids and your parents were happily puffing away?
I dont even smoke in front of my dogs nowadays cos I know it does them harm and is not nice for them.
Get real smokers, I am one but lets keep it to ourselves and not blow it over others who dont need it!!!
And finally, admit that you are an addict, just like booze, drugs whatever, nicotine is a habit and its hard to get rid of.

:eek::eek::eek:

EDDIE
09-Aug-10, 19:40
He is right but not smoking in front of your kids or in a different room is not enough you more or less have to change your clothes and have a shower everytime you have a smoke becuase the smoke is in your clothes and is still harmfull to kids thats why the nhs is trying to band all smoking on nhs grounds and stop nhs staff smoking while wearing there uniforms
But it is addictive and not an easy habit to give up

pat
09-Aug-10, 20:00
Yes he is correct.

Wonder when it will be made law not to smoke in cars?