PDA

View Full Version : Nashville 2007 CMA

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
06-Jul-06, 09:30
Anyone going to Nashville next summer for the CMA Music festival???

or anyone been beforE??

Tom Cornwall
11-Jul-06, 17:13
Is it going to be in Nashville, wasn't last years show held in New York of all places?

zebedy
12-Jul-06, 16:04
were do u know were i can see the photos from this years bash?

I was playing

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
27-Jun-07, 12:28
IM a bit late getting back to this....zebedy im not sure you could have tried cmafest.com??

and to the person who said it was in New york no way its ALWAYS 4 days in Nashville....has been there for about 35+ years!!

It was amazing 2007 and I have got my tickets for next year even closer to the front - 4 days of AMAZING music!!!!!!

I have 2 spare tickets (good ones) if anyone is interested?

Dont suppose anyone else was over - met a good few folk from scotland but none further north that Glasgae!!

Jeemag_USA
27-Jun-07, 14:11
were do u know were i can see the photos from this years bash?

I was playing

Zebedy you was not playin at Nashville ya liar [lol]

the_big_mac
27-Jun-07, 16:16
Zebedy you was not playin at Nashville ya liar [lol]

I think he may be slightly confused with Northern Nashville's annual event in Halkirk :cool:

Jeemag_USA
27-Jun-07, 17:47
I think he may be slightly confused with Northern Nashville's annual event in Halkirk :cool:[lol]

Thats what I suspected, just thought I'd have a laugh with him, these younguns think they have been everywhere

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
27-Jun-07, 18:20
yeah i thought that afterwards....DOH!!! having said that there was a young loon (early twenties) actually playing in Nashville Tennesse at the festival this year!!

Chobbersjnr
27-Jun-07, 19:19
[lol]

Thats what I suspected, just thought I'd have a laugh with him, these younguns think they have been everywhere

I've been everywhere. Dunbeath, Orkney, everywhere............

nah I did play a few country fests in the UK the best of which was the Americana festival in Norfolk................had the breif pleasure of meeting Roy Wood & shared the stage with George "Abilene" Hamilton IV

Jeemag_USA
27-Jun-07, 19:36
I've been everywhere. Dunbeath, Orkney, everywhere............

nah I did play a few country fests in the UK the best of which was the Americana festival in Norfolk................had the breif pleasure of meeting Roy Wood & shared the stage with George "Abilene" Hamilton IV

Chorge ham who??? Is he fae Lybster.

Chobbersjnr
28-Jun-07, 00:33
Chorge ham who??? Is he fae Lybster.

Canisbay actually....