PDA

View Full Version : best scam e-mail ever?

DeHaviLand
09-Aug-10, 13:04
Received by a friend, but I may respond myself.:lol:

I pray that this email reaches you in the best of health. This letter may come to you as asurprise due to the fact that we have not yet met. The message could be strange but it’s real and you will realise this if you pay some attention to it. I want to notify you about it at least for the sake of your integrity.
My name is Major Greg Boner Moyo, a direct and only remaining member of the wealthy Moyo family. I am an astronaut with the South African Air Force and on loan to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
In 2003 I left earth aboard the Mars Rover, Spirit. Seven months later I arrived on Mars.Prior to departing earth, I deposited the amount of US$ 11,600,000 (Eleven million, six hundred thousand United States dollars) in four safety galvanized boxes in a European financial institution which will be disclosed to you upon your acceptance of my proposal.
Last year, during the course of my research on Mars, I was ambushed by a group of analdwelling rebel Martians who inflicted great torturous pain upon my body with anal probes.
After a few weeks of enduring the physical pain, they released me. As a direct result of this cruelty, I am now very ill with a ruptured uterus that has defiled all forms of medical treatment and which has been deemed to be inoperable by my Martian surgeons. I am writing this mail to you on a laptop from my hospital bed in the Martian capitol of Zhwrong.
I now have but a few weeks to live and I am far too ill to endure the long and arduous journey back to my South Africa home. Therefore I have decided to donate the bulk of my fortune to a church or charitable organisation that will utilize this money in the manner which I shall impart to you later. In return for your assistance, I shall authorise you to keep 30% of this fund for your trouble and aggravation plus an additional 10% to cover your expenses.
You should contact my attorney in Johannesburg immediately with your address andtelephone number and he will give you his full contact information and guidance so that we can make arrangements as soon as possible.
Contact Barrister Richard Hardon Baloye
Barristers & Solicitors,
Johannesburg, South Africa
Email:rev.georgeharris2@live.com
Sincerely yours,
Major Greg Boner Moyo,
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Elysium Veterinary Infirmary
Zhwrong, Mars
Nano nano

billmoseley
09-Aug-10, 13:38
i'm writing to claim as i type i'm gonna be rich

Kevin Milkins
09-Aug-10, 13:48
Received by a friend, but I may respond myself.:lol:

I pray that this email reaches you in the best of health. This letter may come to you as asurprise due to the fact that we have not yet met. The message could be strange but it’s real and you will realise this if you pay some attention to it. I want to notify you about it at least for the sake of your integrity.
My name is Major Greg Boner Moyo, a direct and only remaining member of the wealthy Moyo family. I am an astronaut with the South African Air Force and on loan to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
In 2003 I left earth aboard the Mars Rover, Spirit. Seven months later I arrived on Mars.Prior to departing earth, I deposited the amount of US$ 11,600,000 (Eleven million, six hundred thousand United States dollars) in four safety galvanized boxes in a European financial institution which will be disclosed to you upon your acceptance of my proposal.
Last year, during the course of my research on Mars, I was ambushed by a group of analdwelling rebel Martians who inflicted great torturous pain upon my body with anal probes.
After a few weeks of enduring the physical pain, they released me. As a direct result of this cruelty, I am now very ill with a ruptured uterus that has defiled all forms of medical treatment and which has been deemed to be inoperable by my Martian surgeons. I am writing this mail to you on a laptop from my hospital bed in the Martian capitol of Zhwrong.
I now have but a few weeks to live and I am far too ill to endure the long and arduous journey back to my South Africa home. Therefore I have decided to donate the bulk of my fortune to a church or charitable organisation that will utilize this money in the manner which I shall impart to you later. In return for your assistance, I shall authorise you to keep 30% of this fund for your trouble and aggravation plus an additional 10% to cover your expenses.
You should contact my attorney in Johannesburg immediately with your address andtelephone number and he will give you his full contact information and guidance so that we can make arrangements as soon as possible.
Contact Barrister Richard Hardon Baloye
Barristers & Solicitors,
Johannesburg, South Africa
Email:rev.georgeharris2@live.com
Sincerely yours,
Major Greg Boner Moyo,
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Elysium Veterinary Infirmary
Zhwrong, Mars
Nano nano

I would suggest you advise your friend not to be hasty in replying to this email request.:confused

I reckon that if Major Greg Boner Moyo, is in such poor health, your friend may be able to negotiate a much better deal for himself in the fullness of time.;)

DeHaviLand
09-Aug-10, 14:04
But he's dying Kevin, and he's on Mars. I reckoned on just keeping the lot, he's never going to know!;)

Metalattakk
09-Aug-10, 14:15
He may well be dying, and on Mars, but there's something fishy going on by my reckoning:

As a direct result of this cruelty, I am now very ill with a ruptured uterus Hmmm...not so sure now, those nasty Martians could easily have given him a 'gender realignment' operation too. And for free, it would seem.

rich
09-Aug-10, 15:00
Martian maiden, here on Earth we have many unanswered questions about Mars and you seem to be the ideal person to find some answers.

First of all let me ask you if Mars is made of green cheese or is that just the moon?

Also I would like to put you in touch with some like minded explorers who are very interested in probing the Martian canal system. Please authorize payments to Rich at Toronto.

We realize that what with your ruptured uterus and the general deplorable nature of the inhabitants of Mars you must be feeling low.

On behalf of Earthlings everywhere I wish to offer you support.

As soon as you authorize me I - and likeminded supporters - will send you 100s - nay thousands, of Mars Bars.

It is the least we can do to assist such a bold interplanetary venture.

We can do a follow up of Galaxy bars whcih should crush these audacious Martians for ever.

Please send money to Rich at Toronto on behalf of the whole Caithness Org.

tommy1979
09-Aug-10, 15:59
I've always wanted to visit Mars too...this could be my golden ticket :lol: