PDA

View Full Version : Missing cat

annien24
08-Aug-10, 20:32
My cat Tweety is missing from grant avenue Thurso. He often goes off hunting for a day or 2. he has now been away for 8 days so we are getting really worried about him now. He has a collar with tag but isnt micro chipped. He is white with black smudges and a tail that has a right angled kink at the end. Please pm me if you have any sightings or know of his whereabouts.
thanks

i will try and attach a pic

annien24
08-Aug-10, 20:42
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/6208/pict0166b.jpg

Shabbychic
09-Aug-10, 11:56
Any word on Tweety yet? Hope he turns up soon. You must be so worried.

annien24
09-Aug-10, 14:11
No not yet, it's not like him, and he hates the rain:~(

bustergirl
09-Aug-10, 15:26
the thing that is bothering me is that loads of peoples pets are going missing not long after each other anyway i hope your beloved tweety comes home safe a sound xxxx thinking of you x

annien24
09-Aug-10, 15:58
I noticed that too, there seems to be alot of missing cats, tweety will go to anyone as he is really friendly, I just hope he hasnt trusted someone who has been cruel to him.

annien24
09-Aug-10, 18:20
Hi

Tweety has made it home after 9 days, not really looking to much as though he has been living it wild, he has lost a bit of weight but is looking in pretty good shape, reckon he must be getting TLC from another home?

Liz
09-Aug-10, 18:25
So glad Tweety is home (he is gorgeous by the way!):D

Looks like he's taken shelter from the rain and been shut in. The biggest majority of cats who go missing have been shut in a shed or garage etc.

The problem is with people going on holiday they end up in there longer than they normally would.

Shabbychic
10-Aug-10, 00:12
Great news. That's 3 happy endings today.(Asia, Dulcie and now Tweety) :D:D:D