PDA

View Full Version : Sandra's

Root Rat
06-Jul-06, 00:04
Sandra's snakc bar has an ice cream machine now! and it has also been refurbished :eek:

Loafer
06-Jul-06, 09:26
That is a place that is only visited when so drunk my senses have gone.

The Loafer

*Martin*
06-Jul-06, 16:09
I got a pizza from there last week and it had bits of tiny blue tissue in it. Disgusting. They should have got a new menu board. Why did they get rid of the nice little cafe they had?

pedromcgrory
06-Jul-06, 17:18
my g/f got pizza out there few weeks back and the tuna that was on it was stinking ,so wont be going back there

Big G
07-Jul-06, 00:04
That is the most dirtiest and smelliest places i have ever been in! i once got food from there and it was HORRIBLE! i'll never be going there EVER again. It is so dirty it's a wonder the health people haven't been called in!

Root Rat
07-Jul-06, 17:07
I got a pizza from there last week and it had bits of tiny blue tissue in it. Disgusting. They should have got a new menu board. Why did they get rid of the nice little cafe they had?

They closed it to make room for more space in the (five star visit scotland) hostel, i stayed there for a while and not only are the owners very nice but the accomadation was spot on to. there is now an area to sit in aswell tho!