PDA

View Full Version : Muslims against Terrorism...

Phill
08-Aug-10, 11:47
...food for thought:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10905070

A Muslim cleric has issued a Fatwa against terrorism and is holding a 'summer camp' for anti terrorism.

"Warwick University this weekend is the venue for what is billed as the UK's first anti-terrorism camp and the BBC has been along to find out why so many Muslims turned up."

Tubthumper
08-Aug-10, 12:04
Sounds like a great idea to me. Hope they get decent weather and a good turnout for it.

Anfield
08-Aug-10, 12:10
Hopefully it will dispel the myth that all Muslims are terrorists

Crackeday
08-Aug-10, 12:21
Maybe some of the Muslim terrorists can donate some of their money to the people of pakistan?
After all they are there brethern and isnt Islam a tolerant religion?

Anfield
08-Aug-10, 12:59
Maybe some of the Muslim terrorists can donate some of their money to the people of pakistan?
After all they are there brethern and isnt Islam a tolerant religion?

Perhaps you could explain the connection between your post and this thread.

pegasus
09-Aug-10, 00:08
Perhaps you could explain the connection between your post and this thread.
that should be intresting cos there isnt one:lol:

badger
09-Aug-10, 12:08
To return to the subject .... I heard the interview with this cleric and was delighted. If he can only spread the message in this country it will be a start. Great oaks and all that.

Whitewater
09-Aug-10, 14:21
I guess many of us have always known that all Muslims are not terrorists. It is great to see one of their clerics speaking out agaist it. Hopefully it will encourage many more to do the same.

riggerboy
09-Aug-10, 15:42
i see on the telly today that a large bomb was found outside the main mosk in london the police have sent out a message for the patrons of london not to worry as they have managed to push the bomb inside,

has anyone noticed that not all muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are muslim ????????

Whitewater
09-Aug-10, 15:46
Not all terrorists are Muslims, take a look at Ireland most of them are Catholics.

riggerboy
09-Aug-10, 16:59
Not all terrorists are Muslims, take a look at Ireland most of them are Catholics.

not if your a muslin yer not

Anfield
09-Aug-10, 17:00
has anyone noticed that not all muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are muslim ????????

I see the religious bigots are crawling out of the woodwork.
Fanatics exist in all faiths whether it be Muslims, Catholics, Protestants, Jews et al.

pegasus
09-Aug-10, 17:01
I guess many of us have always known that all Muslims are not terrorists.

yes. we are not all brain washed im pleased to say

Corrie 3
09-Aug-10, 17:50
yes. we are not all brain washed im pleased to say
Ah, but what about Walter Mitty next door Pegasus? Has he and Mrs. Mitty been brainwashed do you think???
:eek::eek::eek:

pegasus
09-Aug-10, 18:05
Ah, but what about Walter Mitty next door Pegasus? Has he and Mrs. Mitty been brainwashed do you think???

youre implying corrie3 that mr and mrs Nitwittie Mitty have a brain cos otherwises how could it bve washed?:D

the nitwitti mitties seem to be hi as kites sometimes but they cant wash what they dont have:lol:

Nuff about them. this topic is not aboput them.

the public are spoon fed these lies about muslims = teroists. and some is daft enough to fall for the lies. but some here hvae not fallen for the lies. thats good news at least.:)