PDA

View Full Version : Quadrophenia

Kevin Milkins
08-Aug-10, 02:25
I just watched Quadrophenia, I thought I had seen it a few times before, but I remembered little or nothing apart from Sting was in it.:confused

It was a who's who session of "what did he used to act in" and although the plot was a bit thin it was good fun trying to remember who had acted in what since.

Over all, it was the best thing that we had bothered to watch for a while.:Razz

Nacho
08-Aug-10, 02:33
great film, and like you say, a who's who of todays actor/actresses

phil daniels is a great actor, a uk robert de niro , shame he ended up in eastenders, a wasted talent.

don't get me started on leslie ash [evil]

Kevin Milkins
08-Aug-10, 02:40
great film, and like you say, a who's who of todays actor/actresses

phil daniels is a great actor, a uk robert de niro , shame he ended up in eastenders, a wasted talent.

don't get me started on leslie ash [evil]

It took us ages to think of Jim Carver in the Bill and had to wait right to the end to see the credits with Michael Elphick, before i could remember Boon.

Nacho
08-Aug-10, 02:57
Michael Elphick, god bless im, he also turns out a great role in The Elephant Man, made me realise he wasn't just some 2 bob actor.

a great film to see a host of uk cameos is The Firm (the Gary Oldman one, not the Tom Cruise affair)

Phil Mitchell proves his ability and range as an actor :lol:

Crackeday
08-Aug-10, 08:35
we are the mods we are the mods we are we are we are the mods!!!
great film used to love watching it while wearing my long green parka!
them were the days.

scotsboy
08-Aug-10, 19:52
Went to see the stage show in Glasgow last year, it was fantastic.

Kenn
09-Aug-10, 00:06
Fantastic film, despite being almost deafened by "The Who," at their 1st West End Gig at The Marquis Club have been a great fan ever since.
Now where did I hide the sneakers and the long leather coat?