PDA

View Full Version : The human centipede

porshiepoo
07-Aug-10, 00:42
Erm.... weird is the word that springs to mind, plus sick.

Some creepy scientist / surgeon guy manages to drug 3 youngsters and carry out an operation that effectively joins them butt to mouth to create his human centipede.
The part where the lead needs to go poop kinda makes for a very sick moment or two and some may even find that bit hard to watch.

A good film to watch if you've nought better to do with 90mins.

froal
07-Oct-10, 18:34
I was quite interested in this film i like horrors and weird stuff the write up about this film thought was good quite freaky...!!:eek:

Logical
13-Oct-10, 13:08
Not seen this myself but I know a few people who saw only the trailer and wished they hadn't. The film sounds like it would mess with your head a bit.

What has been seen, cannot be un-seen!...

ShelleyCowie
14-Oct-10, 16:55
I have this sitting waiting to be watched, i quite like weird, twisted movies. Sounds like this one may test me tho lol!

My sister watched it and she was near sick just telling me about it! [lol]

alanabain
19-Oct-10, 11:28
Not recommended.

Just a sick and twisted film and will make u retch through the whole thing.

I just had to watch it though to say that i had done it. Its just a wrong thing to happen and i'm waiting to hear in the news of people that have tried to copy it.

The sad thing is that they are making a sequel.... with a longer centipede.

Bleugh!

ShelleyCowie
21-Oct-10, 12:06
Not recommended.

Just a sick and twisted film and will make u retch through the whole thing.

I just had to watch it though to say that i had done it. Its just a wrong thing to happen and i'm waiting to hear in the news of people that have tried to copy it.

The sad thing is that they are making a sequel.... with a longer centipede.

Bleugh!

You loved it really didnt u!! [lol]

Naw its pure mingin! The director certainly cant be right in the head if he done a movie like this! Pure twisted and un-natural!!

And usually i like weird...because i am weird! But this movie was just wrong!!!

porshiepoo
25-Oct-10, 22:18
You loved it really didnt u!! [lol]

Naw its pure mingin! The director certainly cant be right in the head if he done a movie like this! Pure twisted and un-natural!!

And usually i like weird...because i am weird! But this movie was just wrong!!!

Yeah but I bet you watched the entire film didn't ya? :lol:

ShelleyCowie
26-Oct-10, 14:27
Yeah but I bet you watched the entire film didn't ya? :lol:

Yep!! :o The worst of it is....they are making another and i feel i have to watch that too!! :eek:

Nomad
27-Nov-10, 16:43
Woah spoiler ther at the top :P
i seen this film nothin really that great, not sure how they are goin to manage a second one....
probly jus another film trying to piggyback off the "last" saw film :/

ShelleyCowie
27-Nov-10, 16:44
Woah spoiler ther at the top :P
i seen this film nothin really that great, not sure how they are goin to manage a second one....
probly jus another film trying to piggyback off the "last" saw film :/

Aparantly the next one is going to have more people to make up the centipede :eek: but surely it will be pretty much the same cheesey acting :lol:

emilyrose
13-Dec-10, 12:08
I love all films disgusing - can't wait to see this!

angusk2
21-Jan-11, 09:41
Sequel 'The Human Millipede' lol