PDA

View Full Version : Pirates of the Caribbean

mooncat
05-Jul-06, 16:56
Im off to see this on Friday at last something to look forward to at the cinema been a lot of pap on lately but this should be an entertain couple of hours, with added revels..8-)

porshiepoo
05-Jul-06, 17:08
Might see you there then. It's not really my thing but hubby and kids wanna see it and lets face it it's the only night out I'm gonna get! :~(

scrapydoo
05-Jul-06, 17:38
I will be there also lmao

Bingobabe
05-Jul-06, 18:12
I will be there also lmaoReally want to see that loved the frist one might be there yet!!!!:Razz

LRM
05-Jul-06, 18:17
got my seats booked for thursday, thought it might be busy...I hope it is as good as the first one

obiron
05-Jul-06, 18:18
cant wait to see it. a few hours of johnny depp. fantastic.

willowbankbear
05-Jul-06, 22:59
I want to see that as well, so maybe, ye never know:confused

pedromcgrory
05-Jul-06, 23:18
seen it 3 weeks ago yeah its good worth a watch u like first one ul love it

willowbankbear
08-Jul-06, 00:28
Just back(an hour ago) from another dose of the swashbuckling adventure film part 2. Dead Mans chest was not bad at all, there were some cracking scenes with captain Jack Sparrow in that had me roaring out laughing.
Sorry if I put you off but I thought he was hilarious, anyway I wont spoil it for those who havent seen it yet but its worth a lookie.

Bingobabe
08-Jul-06, 07:47
It was brillant bit of a cliffhanger leaves you wanting more anyone know if there will be another one released!!!! oh please let there be.:Razz I agree with obrion a few hours of johnny depp was lovely.He certainly looks fine in it lol.

meandhim
08-Jul-06, 08:40
Hi Bingobabe,

Yes, theres a third one in the pipeline, I think they are filming it at the moment, Johnny Depp (swoon!) has kept his tooth caps in (the gold caps etc), because he says they are absolute agony to remove, so he's removing them after filming.

(Can you tell I read the tabloids!!)

Elenna
08-Jul-06, 10:01
Yes, the third Pirates is actually already filmed, or mostly filmed :). The producers and director took an unusual step and filmed numbers 2&3 back-to-back. It makes sense, too, considering the cliffhanger ending of this one. The third one is (tentatively) titled Pirates of the Caribbean:At Worlds End and is due to be released around this time next year. (Yippee!)

Saltire and I took the youngsters to see Dead Mans Chest yesterday afternoon, and we loved it. All of us were laughing our heads off, too, so no bother there, willowbankbear! I thought it had a few parts that seemed a little "stilted"...though that is a problem with sequels generally, I think. Even when they are good, they never completely have the new freshness of the original.

But the cast reprise their roles in style, the scenery is magnificent, and the action goes at a real cracking pace. I'm a big fan of both Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp anyway, so I think I may try to get over sometime next week for another look at the film on my onesies ;).

mccaugm
08-Jul-06, 16:40
:Razz Just read the Daily Record, it seems that the latest "Pirates" film has the accolade of being the Highest Grossing film in the UK on its first day of release. £2.3 million. Now thats a great recommendation. I have told "Him Indoors" that we ARE going to see it SOON!

scorrie
08-Jul-06, 17:49
Im off to see this on Friday at last something to look forward to at the cinema been a lot of pap on lately but this should be an entertain couple of hours, with added revels..8-)

Chicken and Ham $300 JMD
Steak and Kidney $275 JMD
Shepherd's $250 JMD
Apple $200 JMD

Oops, I thought you were talking about Pie Rates of the Caribbean ;o)

willowbankbear
08-Jul-06, 21:29
haha my sides are so sore scorrie:confused