PDA

View Full Version : Belladrum

nikki
04-Aug-10, 22:54
Hey, any .orgers heading down to Belladrum tomorrow? It's my first festival and wondering if anyone's been before and can tell me what kind of thing to expect.

Kenneth
05-Aug-10, 01:08
Booze, not much sleep, horrible rip-off food, probably awful weather, brilliant music, sweaty pushy crowds, more booze and more booze but fantastic craic!!!

Bazeye
05-Aug-10, 01:13
No medication? You young whippersnappers have got a lot to learn.

Kenneth
05-Aug-10, 01:51
Oh and of course "medication"

iain
05-Aug-10, 10:08
Lots of old hippies reliving their youth!! and yes I'm going:) Huge choice of music,beer,some very good food,beer O and more beer.Thats about it apart from one or two folks.

theboss
05-Aug-10, 12:47
To all Caithness folk that are going to Belladrum... all of us here at Astronot HQ would be delighted if you could make it along to see us tomorrow. You'll probably be handed one of our flyers, but just incase you're not, here it is with times and stage details on it.

Cheers!

http://i33.tinypic.com/n3ahzk.jpg

Gleber2
05-Aug-10, 14:19
No medication? You young whippersnappers have got a lot to learn.
Aye, you're right. This one saw my sugar bowl and told the world about it, giving the contents another name of course.

Lots of old hippies reliving their youth!! and yes I'm going:) .
Wrong; lots of old hippies enjoying their old age!!:)

Tubthumper
05-Aug-10, 17:36
http://i33.tinypic.com/n3ahzk.jpg
God, I must have been REALLY wasted....:eek:

Good luck guys, break a leg!

theboss
05-Aug-10, 17:50
God, I must have been REALLY wasted....:eek:

Never deny your love for Gaz Barlow Mr H. We dont :)

Good luck guys, break a leg!

Cheers! Much appreciated!

Douglas Cowie
05-Aug-10, 19:02
Always the Sixth are first on the Seedling Stage tomorrow at 12.00, please go along and support them if you can.

Tubthumper
08-Aug-10, 11:27
Can our musical chums update us on how Belladrum went? Once they come down from whatever lofty plain (of adrenaline rush) they've reached, that is...:cool:

Cheers
JH

Jeid
08-Aug-10, 15:49
Aye, Aye!

For us, Bella was brilliant. Had a great big crowd to play to which was awesome. A lot of Thurso folk and a lot of strangers. Got great feedback from them! Was a total blast. Looking forward to B-Fest

Always The Sixth played really well and had a good crowd in. I was worried there would be a small crowd in for them since they were first on, I was well impressed when I walked in and saw a healthy collection of people. Well done chaps :)

The Pepsi Challenge
08-Aug-10, 17:06
T'was tasty. I ate four Haggis hotdogs and the chutneep that came with it is my new favourite condiment. I said condiment. I'm now nicking their idea and off to sell them for £7 each at the Edinburgh Fringe. Someone even gave me money for being out of tune. In fact, they offered me more work. Yours, Flat B.

rob murray
09-Aug-10, 09:30
Didnt make Friday so missed Astronot. Speaking to media people I gathered that the lads went down a storm..well done

Tubthumper
09-Aug-10, 09:36
I'm so proud of my offspring, I could just burst!

Seriously, well done guys. Remember your parents when you're famous and rich!

Jeid
09-Aug-10, 09:49
How could we forget you Jimmy ;)

Our feet are firmly on the ground anyway, we're going nowhere soon.

Well... maybe B-Fest this Saturday :D

alicemackenzie
10-Aug-10, 12:33
i did, it was amazing, me and the kids had a great time. its so friendly and safe. its the first festival i have been to http://www.breakingnewsnorth.net/belladrum%202010%20friday.html

DeHaviLand
10-Aug-10, 13:45
And you're not the first new member to sign up specifically to plug this website :roll: