PDA

View Full Version : whats your worst boyfriend/girlfriend

Billy Boy
04-Jul-06, 18:06
My mate and i were talking about the worst boyfriends we've ever had, mine has got to be the guy who used to follow me everywhere in his car and wait outside pubs and clubs thinking i couldnt see him. ( he never wanted to go out himself) and when i confronted him he would say it was someone else. total weirdo and he got binned rapid.:lol:

told him to collect his stuff from ma house while a was out and put the key through the letterbox which he did but he left me a sinister message on my bedroom mirror written in red lippy, he was a complete psycho [evil]

just wondered if anyone else has had weird boyfriend/girlfriend

rockchick
04-Jul-06, 18:18
My ex-husband...

connieb19
04-Jul-06, 18:20
Whats the best way to get rid of some-one like that? The last person I was seeing kept on coming into my work, texting me day and night, he even parked down the road from my house to watch what i was doing. When I had a night out he was ringing me at all hours in the morning to see if I was in. The sad thing about it was I only went out with him twice and it took me a month to get him to take the hint to get lost. IMO being single is definitely the best way to be.
Another bloke I used to see was so mean he used to pinch toilet roll from his work to save him buying it!!
LOL There's some weirdos out there..:roll:

changilass
04-Jul-06, 18:21
My ex-husband...

Same here Rockchick, the new one is much much better:D

connieb19
04-Jul-06, 18:22
Same here Rockchick, the new one is much much better:DSome-one told me first time rounds just a practice, second time is perfect..:Razz

changilass
04-Jul-06, 18:24
Some-one told me first time rounds just a practice, second time is perfect..:Razz

Wouldn't go quite as far as perfect, but he's very close. If anyone tells him I said that I will deny it:lol:

Billy Boy
04-Jul-06, 18:49
Wouldn't go quite as far as perfect, but he's very close. If anyone tells him I said that I will deny it:lol:

same goes for mr billy boy ( like the saying goes things can only get better ) and its definately better second time round.
maybe a shouldna say that or mr billy boy might want to go for a second time round[lol]

rockchick
04-Jul-06, 20:23
Some-one told me first time rounds just a practice, second time is perfect..:Razz

Well, perfection is a goal not often attained (but worth striving for, tee hee!)...but must admit Mr. Rockchick (the second?) certainly is a big improvement over the first round!

Billy Boy
04-Jul-06, 20:39
i also dated a guy who bought a pie maker, so that he could make pies out of all his left overs cos he hated to throw anything away. YUK!!!
am all for not wasting food but, hey, he could just of made smaller portions [disgust]

changilass
04-Jul-06, 20:47
i also dated a guy who bought a pie maker, so that he could make pies out of all his left overs cos he hated to throw anything away. YUK!!!
am all for not wasting food but, hey, he could just of made smaller portions [disgust]

Are you trying to tel us you dated AC in a previous life:lol: , if not hope you kept the pie maker for him. lol

Billy Boy
04-Jul-06, 20:52
Are you trying to tel us you dated AC in a previous life:lol: , if not hope you kept the pie maker for him. lol
no lol that was before a knew AC.ha ha makes me wonder how many pie addicts there are out there lol :lol:

Bingobabe
04-Jul-06, 21:59
My mate and i were talking about the worst boyfriends we've ever had, mine has got to be the guy who used to follow me everywhere in his car and wait outside pubs and clubs thinking i couldnt see him. ( he never wanted to go out himself) and when i confronted him he would say it was someone else. total weirdo and he got binned rapid.:lol:

told him to collect his stuff from ma house while a was out and put the key through the letterbox which he did but he left me a sinister message on my bedroom mirror written in red lippy, he was a complete psycho [evil]

just wondered if anyone else has had weird boyfriend/girlfriendI had a very similar expereince quite a few years back, This guy just couldnt get the hint!!!!!! Followed me stopped me in his car loads of times asking for my number so i kept giving him the wrong one, But he was persitant i told him i wasnt interested he even called me the ice maiden!!!!!lol and said if i gave him the chance he would take the chill of me yuk yuk yuk NO THANKS LEAVE ME ALONE thankfully after about 3 months he left me alone.

Billy Boy
04-Jul-06, 22:10
I had a very similar expereince quite a few years back, This guy just couldnt get the hint!!!!!! Followed me stopped me in his car loads of times asking for my number so i kept giving him the wrong one, But he was persitant i told him i wasnt interested he even called me the ice maiden!!!!!lol and said if i gave him the chance he would take the chill of me yuk yuk yuk NO THANKS LEAVE ME ALONE thankfully after about 3 months he left me alone.

there are some pretty weird fella's out there lol, mind you there are a few bunny boilers to:lol: so come on guys spill the beans ;)

Bingobabe
04-Jul-06, 22:17
there are some pretty weird fella's out there lol, mind you there are a few bunny boilers to:lol: so come on guys spill the beans ;)Thats so true my husband cant seem to get rid of his bunny boiler ex.

rollerboy
04-Jul-06, 22:32
Thats so true my husband cant seem to get rid of his bunny boiler ex. lol thats soooooooooooooo sad she must be a rite sad case what am saying i mean a BIG weirdo who needs to get a life lol

abalone
04-Jul-06, 22:35
My ex-husband...

Me too:lol:

Jeid
04-Jul-06, 23:02
I've had some crazy ex-girlfriends. I don't think it's fair to delve into all the details, but lets just say I had to make sure I locked my door at nights.

willowbankbear
04-Jul-06, 23:09
I had a couple of beauts in my time, thankfully Im now happily married, I cant reveal them on here in case they suss me out & come a calling;)

sassylass
05-Jul-06, 00:35
I dated a genius who planned to have himself cryogenically frozen when he reached his prime (age 50). What a nutter!

Gus
05-Jul-06, 02:05
My brother had a stalker.

He and she were boy/girlfriends for about three weeks before she seemingly attempted to stab him. He removed her promptly, and for the next 7+/- years, she would sit outside his door at night (till about 3 or 4 in the morning), shouting obscenities and declarations of love in stilted english (she was Turkish), and she would leave him little trinkets and letters and she would follow him to work, from work and everywhere he went - shouting really gross things at him all the time.

I believe she decked my bro with a boiler-element once, a pretty rigid arrangement of metal; She stabbed his best mate to the point where he is scarred and will walk with a limp for the rest of his life; She rang our parents while we were out a-visiting them - to tell them of Bro's and her (fictional) engagement; These are just some of the wonderful things she brought to our lives.

Bro, being a combination of soft, outraged, lazy and scared witless, let it all wash over him while becoming introverted and traumatised over the next 7 years. It was an awful episode, and he's only just (at the ripe ole age of 40!) gotten himself a sexy younger woman who's not a nutter. He's such a happy person now - no longer morose and antisocial, but still veeeeeerrry wary!

peedie
05-Jul-06, 18:48
nothing like a nutcase to keep us on our toes.glad to here its all over with!! i thought i had a few dodgey characters but i've gotten off lightly! however phoning me in the wee small hours in floods of tears cuz he feels emotionally drained is not my idea of romantic. 1st time i mustered sympathy but by the 24th time he was on his own!!!!!!!!!!!

Bingobabe
06-Jul-06, 09:58
My brother had a stalker.

He and she were boy/girlfriends for about three weeks before she seemingly attempted to stab him. He removed her promptly, and for the next 7+/- years, she would sit outside his door at night (till about 3 or 4 in the morning), shouting obscenities and declarations of love in stilted english (she was Turkish), and she would leave him little trinkets and letters and she would follow him to work, from work and everywhere he went - shouting really gross things at him all the time.

I believe she decked my bro with a boiler-element once, a pretty rigid arrangement of metal; She stabbed his best mate to the point where he is scarred and will walk with a limp for the rest of his life; She rang our parents while we were out a-visiting them - to tell them of Bro's and her (fictional) engagement; These are just some of the wonderful things she brought to our lives.

Bro, being a combination of soft, outraged, lazy and scared witless, let it all wash over him while becoming introverted and traumatised over the next 7 years. It was an awful episode, and he's only just (at the ripe ole age of 40!) gotten himself a sexy younger woman who's not a nutter. He's such a happy person now - no longer morose and antisocial, but still veeeeeerrry wary!OMG that pretty scary stuff!!!!!!!

lelebo
06-Jul-06, 10:47
my ex husband - certifiable.....luckily it was all over before it really got started (although I've been trying to get divorced for 3 times longer than I was actually married!!!) - new one (well he will be when divorce comes through) - total opposite - absolutely lovely so I totally agree - first marriage is a test run ;o)

Moira
07-Jul-06, 00:51
You've all got me really worried now - I thought I'd found perfection the first time around! After nearly 30 years (I was a child bride - honest) thinking my marriage was an absolute bed of roses, :roll: , the message I'm getting here is that I'd find perfection if I gave it up as a bad job & started over. Mmmmm .... going by some of the weirdo stories, my hubby is beginning to look more perfect by the minute. Anyway, what am I thinking of - no-one else but me would spoil him so much - and sometimes it's better the devil you know [evil]

lelebo
07-Jul-06, 08:34
moira - you're one of the lucky ones - would have loved to meet my future hubby young - would have saved a lot of heartache!! But still - better late than never and I really appreciate how nice he is now - always had a bit of a bad boy thing before which thankfully is now cured :)

ŠAmethyst
07-Jul-06, 10:53
After reading some of these I can honestly say that even though I've dated a few rotters, I'm certainly one of the lucky ones (and the current b/f is the best I've seen yet!)