PDA

View Full Version : Shetland Pony Breeders

froal
02-Aug-10, 20:35
Can anyone recommed any Breeders of Shetland ponies perfered (Minitures) coloured or Duns locally :D

cameroncara
02-Aug-10, 21:32
My friend breeds shetlands she has a few coloureds but no duns that i know of, she is in Laig so maybe to far for you x

froal
02-Aug-10, 21:54
Thanks has she a prefix - stud name ? :)

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
02-Aug-10, 21:56
what about the Campbells (at Loch Calder???), one of my pals has two of theirs, lovely natured ponies (one coloured one chestnut).... bonnie too - and they do well at the showing.

Foxy
02-Aug-10, 23:32
Can anyone recommed any Breeders of Shetland ponies perfered (Minitures) coloured or Duns locally :D

Campbell's at Mid calder have minatures.

Jovi
02-Aug-10, 23:41
Sarah at mid calder,Have pm'd you :)

froal
03-Aug-10, 10:50
Thanks all !! Will try and get contact details of sarah at loch calder don't really want to turn up at their door...!!:D

horsegirl
03-Aug-10, 15:48
Hi I am sarahs sister. We dont mind anyone turning up at our house to see the ponies. If we are free we willl take you out to see horses.

We like our horses to be well handled and we have young children that are always out working with them.

Sarah is off today untill Weekend but she will be back then but always someone at house.

Thanks

froal
03-Aug-10, 18:39
Hi I am sarahs sister. We dont mind anyone turning up at our house to see the ponies. If we are free we willl take you out to see horses.

We like our horses to be well handled and we have young children that are always out working with them.

Sarah is off today untill Weekend but she will be back then but always someone at house.

Thanks

Hi, Thanks will try and pop round at weekend probably Sun thou been passed them loads of times but never wanted to go to the door un-invited !!!
Thanks again
Zoe:D

froal
09-Aug-10, 21:33
Thanks Horsegirl now sorted with 1 of your sisters ponies or Foals cann't wait till October for little Nemo to arrive....!!!:D

horsegirl
11-Aug-10, 14:04
Glad u liked. Nemo is so cute.

froal
11-Aug-10, 21:26
I love his blue eye donn't think i've ever seen one on a shetland normally coloured cobs types !! :D
They were all cute Sarah has been great too !! :)