PDA

View Full Version : Photo Printer

Lucy
04-Jul-06, 07:23
Hi folks

I am looking to buy a photo printer to go with a canon powershot digital camera. I need it to be small, portable and able to work as a stand alone. It needs to have good quality photo's. I have up to £150 to spend on this. All help appreciated.

Kingetter
07-Jul-06, 00:56
Check your camera model with url and see if Canon offer a docking station/printer that you attach camera to or one you just insert memmory card.
http://froogle.google.co.uk/froogle?q=Canon+powershot+digital+camera&hl=en&lr=&sa=X&oi=froogle&ct=title
James.

Lucy
07-Jul-06, 16:42
Thanks Kingetter.

I finally got the Epson Picture mate, this takes all kinds of cards, memory sticksetc. and will print to usb devices. It has just what i needed and is small and portable. got it from argos for £99. extra paper and ink for 100photos £28.99. not too bad as i need it for work and the paper should last a fair while.

Kingetter
07-Jul-06, 17:16
Good for you - no stopping you now eh?
James.

mbha29
07-Jul-06, 19:30
Hi folks

I am looking to buy a photo printer to go with a canon powershot digital camera. I need it to be small, portable and able to work as a stand alone. It needs to have good quality photo's. I have up to £150 to spend on this. All help appreciated.

Try HP Photosmart 335, small, portable ans stands alone.