PDA

View Full Version : It's All About The Bride

Maximo
01-Aug-10, 20:46
Hi there,

Just wanted to create a wee post to say that I hope that everyone who attended the 'It's All About The Bride' event by Simply Bliss, really enjoyed the catwalk show and made the most of the gorgeous champagne and canapes!

The event was a great success and I really hope everyone enjoyed seeing the new collections as much as I did exhibiting them. My team of models did a fantastic job and all looked amazing! I couldn't do it without them all!

I would also like to thank Andrew and his team at the Norseman Hotel for the fantastic venue and hospitality, Kirsty Scollay, Wick, and Millbank Hair & Beauty, Thurso for the fantastic job they did on the models and the 'bride to be' guests alike.

Sincere apologies to anyone who didn't get their free beauty treatment. One team of beauticians really let me down on the night by failing to turn up and so there were a couple of beauty stations missing meaning that there wasn't time for everyone to get their free beauty treatment. I'm really gutted this happened and I hope the fab show and the lovely refreshments made up for this. Sincere apologies again.

Beverley
Simply Bliss Bridal Boutique

shell1986
10-Aug-10, 09:44
hey all the dresses were beautiful and it was a gd night i realy enjoyed it

buffy
10-Aug-10, 12:16
That was a real shame, as it did put a bit of a dampener on the night. I don't think there were many non-models who actually managed to get a free treatment on the night. The dresses and catwalk show were really good though and at least you still had the champagne and canapes. I just hope the company that let you down had a good reason for it.