PDA

View Full Version : Cyberface 2010

johnlc
01-Aug-10, 18:31

HEY ALL I HAVE ENTERED CYBERFACE 2010 COMPETITION AND WOULD LOVE YOUR HELP BY VOTING FOR ME

Elite prizes

Tiara
Sash
Certificate
Trophy
Luxury Beauty Hamper Worth Over £50
Chance To Have A Years Modeling Contract!

A Personalised Website and Facebook Page

HERE ARE THE PRIZES FOR THE COMPETITION IF I WAS TO WIN SO PLEASE VOTE FOR ME,JUST CLICK LINK BELOW ADD UR NAME EMAIL ADDRESS MY NAME WHICH IS LYNDSAY MURRAY AND THE DIVISION I AM COMPETING IN IS ELITE

THANKYOU ALL,ONLY ONE VOTE PER PERSON THANKYOU XXXXXXXX:)

Kodiak
01-Aug-10, 18:40
Where is the Link as I can not see it.

johnlc
01-Aug-10, 19:05
http://www.cyberfaceuk.com/vote.htm

There ya go sorry bout that xxxxxxx

johnlc
01-Aug-10, 20:02
Thankyou to the people who have voted so far,but please for those who havent voted please do so as comp closes on the 14th august so not that long thankyou everyone xxxxxxx

rogermellie
01-Aug-10, 20:25
good luck, hope you win, but this competition doesn't seem to be worth much imho.

the prizes are pretty poor and you only get a 'chance' of a years modeling work.

i'm assuming you've paid to take part in this competition which seems a bit suspect as well.

apart from attending a pageant (which she had to pay for), last years winner hasn't mentioned any modeling work. :confused

there's only 8 entrants in your category, so you should okay (although Tanya Price gets my vote, don't know why ..;))

Blarney
01-Aug-10, 22:24
You've said your name is Lyndsay Murray but the site has Lyndsay Gunn?:confused

johnlc
02-Aug-10, 08:26
Ye they put my maiden name in by mistake xxxx

wicker8
03-Aug-10, 08:46
my dear chick,you have all my familes votes hope you win good luck xx:Razz

Corrie 3
03-Aug-10, 09:18
Looks a bit of a dodgy site to me so I will give it a miss....I dont want my inbox full of spam after I have voted..
Sorry!!

:eek: