PDA

View Full Version : I'm a lottery winner!

katarina
31-Jul-10, 16:16
I just recieved this email! Isn't it brilliant! I can donate it to the HRC who are so hard up! What I can't understand though, is that I never entered any lottery - email or otherwise.

Ticket Number: 56475600545 188
We wish to inform you that you have won
£850,000.00 in the UK National Online Email
Lottery held on 30th of July 2010 in Uk.
However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses
were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation.
It is important that you acknowledge the receipt of this email with the following:
1. Name: 2. Address 3. Age: 4. Sex: 5. Phone: 6. Country:
Contact: Mr. Edward Connor e-mail: uk-online-draw@9.cn<mailto:uk-online-draw@9.cn>
(Tel: +447024034821).
Congratulations once again.
NOTE: Send all details to uk-online-draw@9.cn<mailto:uk-online-draw@9.cn>
Yours Sincerely,
(Web-Email Information Manager)

Bazeye
31-Jul-10, 16:24
Ive never won anything in my life. You're dead lucky you are. :lol:

Kodiak
31-Jul-10, 17:15
Ach, you only won that because I refused to answer the e-mail I received last week. :D

Bazeye
31-Jul-10, 18:44
Ach, you only won that because I refused to answer the e-mail I received last week. :D

You must be rolling in it if you can afford to turn your nose up at that kind of money. :)

pegasus
31-Jul-10, 21:57
I just recieved this email! Isn't it brilliant! I can donate it to the HRC who are so hard up! What I can't understand though, is that I never entered any lottery - email or otherwise.

Ticket Number: 56475600545 188
We wish to inform you that you have won
£850,000.00 in the UK National Online Email
Lottery held on 30th of July 2010 in Uk.
However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses
were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation.
It is important that you acknowledge the receipt of this email with the following:
1. Name: 2. Address 3. Age: 4. Sex: 5. Phone: 6. Country:
Contact: Mr. Edward Connor e-mail: uk-online-draw@9.cn<mailto:uk-online-draw@9.cn>
(Tel: +447024034821).
Congratulations once again.
NOTE: Send all details to uk-online-draw@9.cn<mailto:uk-online-draw@9.cn>
Yours Sincerely,
(Web-Email Information Manager)
well im in for £1000000000000 from mr obongo from ofrica, so nah nah!

Alice in Blunderland
01-Aug-10, 13:46
well im in for £1000000000000 from mr obongo from ofrica, so nah nah!

And as soon as you sent him all your bank details the money will be in your bank acount to take all your org friends out for a drink :D :lol:

pegasus
01-Aug-10, 13:52
And as soon as you sent him all your bank details the money will be in your bank acount to take all your org friends out for a drink :D :lol:
haha yes.

but a strange thing hapenend. after i sent him the details all the money disappeared from my bank account

Corrie 3
01-Aug-10, 14:59
haha yes.

but a strange thing hapenend. after i sent him the details all the money disappeared from my bank account
Have you told your Neighbours about this Pegasus?
I am sure they would want to know so they can copy you!!!

:lol::lol:

Alice in Blunderland
01-Aug-10, 16:47
haha yes.

Excellent, that quick thinking wife of yours has seen how innocent and believing you can be, noticed the email and has kindly emptied your bank account for you and stored it in a safe place. ;)

Go on ask her and I am sure your mind will be put at rest :lol:

pegasus
01-Aug-10, 20:35
Excellent, that quick thinking wife of yours has seen how innocent and believing you can be, noticed the email and has kindly emptied your bank account for you and stored it in a safe place. ;)

Go on ask her and I am sure your mind will be put at rest :lol:
in assuming i has a wife you maybe making abit of a blunder alice.

corrie2, i put my neighbs at the top of the large email list i sent out for mr obong o

katarina
01-Aug-10, 20:45
I got one of them from africa too. By rights I should be rolling in it. money I mean - unfortunately I'm sceptical, and feel I would end up rolling in (word I will be barred for if I use it on here but it starts with S and ends in T)