PDA

View Full Version : euan aint the problem. parcels are..

baggins
30-Jul-10, 20:30
[evil]I have just posted a reply to the parcel plms. Im so annoyed with hdn for taking euan off our area,we hardly ever saw him but we knew our parcels would get here when they should,an if they didnt there must be a damn good reason, Now hes been moved off our side an does part of Thurso. Whats the point in shifting the drivers around? You get good service then u loose it. Why aint all the drivers an couriers as dedicated as others. If they followed by example lost parcels an waiting wouldnt happen surely. I understand much more clearly why the folks on west of thurso were so up in arms when they lost euans services.

biggles
31-Jul-10, 15:07
yeah hubby an me agree with you,its not all drivers who are at fault,we got wonderful service from euan on our croft,an were pretty remote area as well. u cant blame him for others lack of dedication or attitudes. like you say others could learn from his friendly cheer full ways an dedication.

the boss
31-Jul-10, 15:14
agree with you both on this,hes a damn good guy and believes in doing a good job,we still miss him out our way. If he now does part of thurso then thurso is lucky. V short sighted of hdn to keep shifting drivers about especially when they send drivers up with no dedication 2 find us,if we happen to live in remoter areas. BUT LETS NOT TAR EUAN WITH THAT BRUSH.