PDA

View Full Version : Coming of Age

Ricco
03-Jul-06, 07:13
Yahoo! I have just found that I have come of age at last. Man, the wait was worth it - I've not been so excited in years! :Razz

No avatar at the moment - doing some fancy artwork editing.

cuddlepop
03-Jul-06, 14:12
Ricco is it when you become a trusted member you can have an Avatar?
Well done you.If i'm allowed one now i'll have to get the thinking cap on.
Whats does a cuddlepop look like mmmmm.[lol]

dunderheed
03-Jul-06, 14:25
i'm so jealous , i've got my designs all ready and waiting.nevermind not long to go now.f

Ricco
03-Jul-06, 19:58
Ricco is it when you become a trusted member you can have an Avatar?
Well done you.If i'm allowed one now i'll have to get the thinking cap on.
Whats does a cuddlepop look like mmmmm.[lol]

Cuddlepop - I would have thought you were fine for one. Trusted member and over 60 posts. You have looked in your UserCP area, haven't you?

cuddlepop
03-Jul-06, 22:05
Have gone to userCp clicked Avater and the box with no specified has a dot.
I guess you follow the instuctions to change that.
Thanks Rico,:Razz

canuck
04-Jul-06, 03:55
Yahoo! I have just found that I have come of age at last. Man, the wait was worth it - I've not been so excited in years! :Razz

No avatar at the moment - doing some fancy artwork editing.

Ricco you have worked hard to get to this trusted status. Congratulations! And have fun playing with all the bells and whistles that TS brings.

I love the avatar. Could you explain it? We do have an "explain your avatar" thread appear from time to time, but I cannot wait until the next one gets started. Thanks. C

Ricco
04-Jul-06, 07:14
Ricco you have worked hard to get to this trusted status. Congratulations! And have fun playing with all the bells and whistles that TS brings.

I love the avatar. Could you explain it? We do have an "explain your avatar" thread appear from time to time, but I cannot wait until the next one gets started. Thanks. C

Why Canuck, I'm surprised. Its the Canucks' ice hockey team logo. The image is based on a local and very old Indian style of art work that symbolises the killer whale or Orca.:D

Ricco
04-Jul-06, 07:18
Have gone to userCp clicked Avater and the box with no specified has a dot.
I guess you follow the instuctions to change that.
Thanks Rico,:Razz

Interesting. Well, I am no expert (having just come of age myself) but I would say that something must be wrong with your account. As far as I know it requires Trusted status and you certainly have enough posts. Not been in the lockup have you? lol:roll: