PDA

View Full Version : Slimming world, Thurso class

edayhouse
29-Jul-10, 09:41
Hi
Was thinking of going to Thurso class of slimming world - i can manage the class at 5pm on a Tuesday but was wondering how long it takes if staying for talk etc cause i would need to be home by 6.15pm?
Anybody know
Thanks

macbreeza
29-Jul-10, 12:09
er i wouldn't bother........my friend at work goes to the thurso one and if you are new and joining at 5 expect to be there until AT LEAST 6.30 she was there on Tuesday and a lady who was still waiting to be weighed and join as she was new at 6.30 politely asked if she could get done as she had to be somewhere, she was told she had to wait and when she said she couldn't her joining pack was taken away from her and she left in tears..nice eh??

My friend has been there since Jan and its been the same since then very long wait for 5pm class.

bear31
02-Aug-10, 20:41
i think with there being so many people going to slimming world that waiting your turn is fair..... there are probably a lot more people in a rush, that wait their turn!
i think it is a great group for helping people loose weight!

purplelady
02-Aug-10, 23:23
i think with there being so many people going to slimming world that waiting your turn is fair..... there are probably a lot more people in a rush, that wait their turn!
i think it is a great group for helping people loose weight!I agree i have been going for 4 weeks now and have lost close to a stone cannot belevie Debbie wud be so rude it is a very busy clas both the 5 and the 7 one x

lexie
03-Aug-10, 10:59
i have been to Debbies class and dont believe for one minute she could be rude to anyone, its only fair to wait your turn..... if another appointment is so urgent.... get to the class earlier so you dont have to wait !..

debsj01
05-Aug-10, 17:34
Hi Guys,

Its good to see some constructive criticism and i will take it on board, it's also great to see support.
As many of you know I run 2 very busy slimming world group sessions with over 120 people each week and our group times should be weighing & new member talk 5.00pm-5.30pm, group session 5.30-6.15pm, 6.15 weighing in new members, the same applies at the 7.00pm group, As they are very busy groups i don't always manage to stick to these times and things run on a little and i am always trying to speed this up. I don't like that everyone waits so long which is why i added another session.
The Thurso Slimming World group has done very well since starting in October 2009 and the members have lost over 400st between them which i'm sure you'll agree is fantastic, so well done everyone!
I will continue to try and speed things up and if i have upset anyone then i apologise.

Thanks

Debs.

pads1
11-Aug-10, 11:43
Shouldnt be as busy shortly as a Wick Class is opening soon so that might help

Iggle's Mummy
11-Aug-10, 12:03
when is the wick class ? x

Ash
11-Aug-10, 12:49
I do not believe for one second that Debbie was rude to anyone.... I used to go to classes but have stopped for awhile due to work commitments and my husbands shifts.... I have lost 3 1/2stone on SW and I started at the end of Jan... Debbie has been nothing but helpful to me and my husband who has been doing it with me.... I know that any advice I need I can contact her and I intend on going back to classes when I am able to.

WELL DONE DEBBIE FOR ALL YOUR HARDWORK!!!:D

larcc
12-Aug-10, 18:36
Starting seaforth club thursday 19th august 7pm

see you there