PDA

View Full Version : Rose & Daniel Wallace - Castletown/Yorkshire

Kiwi
28-Jul-10, 23:00
Ok, bit of a long short here.......

Does anybody know of a Rose and Daniel (Danny) Wallace from Yorkshire who may have links with Castletown?

I think that Rose had family, a mother anyway, living in Traill Street, Castletown in the 1960's and she was married to Daniel Wallace who was in the forces - they lived in Ossett, Yorkshire and he was stationed in Woolwich.

I think Rose came up to Castletown on her own in 1964 to stay with her family but not sure if it was just for a holiday or for longer.

Kiwi
31-Jul-10, 10:12
It was 22 Traill Street in Castletown, and I think Rose had siblings called Malcolm, Janet and Eric.

Like I said though, it's a long shot ......

sanaboy
09-Aug-10, 19:32
I am Danny's sister, Marence. The mother you speak of in Castertown was our mother. She died back in 1990. Unfortunately Dan and Rose's marriage broke down mid 1980's after having a son David and daughter Stroma, both of whom now have their own children.
Dan has since passed away, however Rose is still very much alive and is living in Evanton, Ross and Cromarty. Rose's twin sisten Janet also lives in Ross and Cromarty.
I have contact details for Rose should you wish to get in touch.

Kiwi
15-Aug-10, 23:57
I am Danny's sister, Marence. The mother you speak of in Castertown was our mother. She died back in 1990. Unfortunately Dan and Rose's marriage broke down mid 1980's after having a son David and daughter Stroma, both of whom now have their own children.
Dan has since passed away, however Rose is still very much alive and is living in Evanton, Ross and Cromarty. Rose's twin sisten Janet also lives in Ross and Cromarty.

I have sent you a private message :)

Kiwi
19-Aug-10, 17:15

If you could let me have a contact number, that would be great. Thanks :)