PDA

View Full Version : doggy angel

unicorn
27-Jul-10, 17:24
This man truly is an absolute angel to these dogs, Tear jerking be warned but absolutely amazing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4giaORFP5M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LqSHfkLvHk&feature=related

aurora32
27-Jul-10, 17:50
A true, true dog whisperer, so glad there are people out there like that, that can show that no dog is bad just scared and uncertain of how they will be treated especially after being abused and knowing nothing but abuse for 3 years of your life. Just proves EVERY dog deserves a second chance :)

Liz
27-Jul-10, 18:51
OMG I could hardly see it through the tears but am so glad I did as was smiling by the end.

What an amazing man!!!!

He has a facebook page which I have just joined and also donated to his website.
We need more doggy angels like him to make up for the despicable people who abuse them!!!!

Thanks for sharing this with us Unicorn.

unicorn
27-Jul-10, 20:16
I was a blubbering mess watching it but like you Liz so pleased in the end.

Liz
27-Jul-10, 22:13
As soon as I heard the music and saw the poor wee dog I thought 'No way can I watch this' but glad I did to see the wonderful transformation.

I wonder how he does it? I would love to be able to do what he does!

unicorn
27-Jul-10, 22:16
Here is another amazing one, this dog was dumped in a womans back yard she was a rescuer and in 6 months she could not get near her... in 6 minutes what a change!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OsYdOVHEqg

Dadie
27-Jul-10, 22:37
the second one reminds me a bit of Poppy dog when we got her!

merlzin
27-Jul-10, 22:44
he's amazing,i dont know how people can be so cruel.[evil].so glad theres people out there trying to help.

Dadie
27-Jul-10, 22:59
A lot of trust and persistance and patience.... and knowledge when to push and back away and try again!

Liz
28-Jul-10, 12:25
I agree with you Dadie but he wins them over in such a short space of time.
I take it he must show no fear whatsoever and is just calm with them.

_Ju_
28-Jul-10, 17:08
He has a very good understanding of canine body language. He knows how to deal with these unsecure dogs very well. He has an alpha dog atitude of a dominant yet calm position with a fearlessness, which renders the defence attack of these very scared animals useless. It is amazing to watch people who have learned to communicate like this. Looks like magic. Is a hard earned skill.

porshiepoo
28-Jul-10, 23:53
What a guy! Those dogs certainly seemed to trust him within minutes and the difference in their personalities in just a short while is amazing and very uplifting to see. :)

On another note. If you watch the video DO NOT click on any of the China links to the side.
I did and I am going to struggle to get over what I saw. It was one of those times when you're telling yourself to just turn it off but I was just so shocked and disgusted at what I saw that I felt I owed it to those dogs somehow to witness the brutality of China. :~(
I wanted to put a link to the Doggy Angel on my facebook but I had to remove it because I cannot risk my kids or anyone else clicking on Chinas diabolical culling rule.
Just a word of caution!

teenybash
29-Jul-10, 00:39
Eldad simply has a gift....a soul full of love and natural understanding of creatures in distress. More power to his cause and the wonderful people around him.......

summer
29-Jul-10, 19:45
What a guy! Those dogs certainly seemed to trust him within minutes and the difference in their personalities in just a short while is amazing and very uplifting to see. :)

On another note. If you watch the video DO NOT click on any of the China links to the side.
I did and I am going to struggle to get over what I saw. It was one of those times when you're telling yourself to just turn it off but I was just so shocked and disgusted at what I saw that I felt I owed it to those dogs somehow to witness the brutality of China. :~(
I wanted to put a link to the Doggy Angel on my facebook but I had to remove it because I cannot risk my kids or anyone else clicking on Chinas diabolical culling rule.
Just a word of caution!
Yes I've made the china mistake too, it was at least 2 years ago and images still occasionally pop into my head. Horrific doesn't even come close to describing it.