PDA

View Full Version : Border Collie Bitch

Mik.M.
27-Jul-10, 13:46
I have a 10 yr old Border Collie Bitch that needs a new home due to family circumstances changing. She is now left indoors on her own for upto 12 hrs a day. It`s not fair on her and this was the reason we got her from her original owners. She doesn`t like cats and can sometimes be nervous around other dogs,it depends how they react to her.She is very loving,very well behaved and house trained. She prefers to walk off the lead and never goes too far away from me.She always comes when called. She`s a lovely dog and it was a very hard decision to have had to make,but I am putting her needs first. If you can give her a good home she will show you gratitude for ever more. Please PM me. :~( Mik.

Mik.M.
30-Jul-10, 21:14
Poppy has found a new home with some nice people with a croft.She seemed very happy to have some new friends to play with(even if they are ducks and chickens). So thanks to Christine and Tom.:)

chaz
30-Jul-10, 21:19
Christine and Tom are really nice she will be spoilt rotten, lucky girl :)

balto
30-Jul-10, 21:21
delighted she got a new home so soon, and it sounds like she will have the tme of her life with the ducks and chickens lol.

Liz
30-Jul-10, 22:54
So glad that got Poppy got a lovely new home in the country although I know you will miss her.

Well done for being so unselfish.:D

thomas1donald
08-Aug-10, 17:05
hi christine and tom here,just to let you know poppy is doing well loves playing in the fields with here ball,also runs circles round the hens,they just run and she thinks this is good fun,pics to follow:Razz

Mik.M.
08-Aug-10, 17:25
Thanks Tom good to know shes ok,it`s very quiet here without her and I miss our walks around the town. Take care,see you soon Mik.

Mik.M.
08-Sep-10, 23:29
Had a message from Tom tonight,sadly Poppy was killed by a car this afternoon,she was chasing a fox away from the chickens. I managed to inform her old owners who I got her from. To say we are all gutted is an understatement. She was a wonderful dog and she was protecting her friends when she was killed. She will be missed by all of us :cry:. She died a hero.Mik.

Liz
08-Sep-10, 23:32
Oh no! I am so very, very sorry.:~(

KWK9 Rescue
08-Sep-10, 23:41
Awwww im so sorry to hear of Poppy's Death, Hope she is running Free on Rainbow Ridge. :~( RIP Poppy.

Dadie
08-Sep-10, 23:52
Any consolation, she was protecting her own.
And died a noble death,putting others first.
Saving others forgetting about her own mortility.

teenybash
09-Sep-10, 10:14
Poor Poppy...RIP little love xx

ShelleyCowie
09-Sep-10, 12:38
Oh no Poppy! :~( Sorry to hear that Mik. RIP Poppy...xx