PDA

View Full Version : Allez allez

Gleber2
01-Jul-06, 22:46
France will do it. France will do it.
Vive La France!!!!

Ricco
01-Jul-06, 22:56
Naw... it'll be Brazil again. Portugal will go out next game. Must say - England only began to play well once Rooney gor the push.:Razz

Saveman
01-Jul-06, 23:04
Naw... it'll be Brazil again. Portugal will go out next game. Must say - England only began to play well once Rooney gor the push.:Razz

I suspect we won't see Brazil in the final, since they got knocked out tonight. :p

Ricco
01-Jul-06, 23:10
I suspect we won't see Brazil in the final, since they got knocked out tonight. :p No! Dang, I was so busy getting round a glass of wine and a pizza I missed it. What a strange World Cup this is turning out to be.:eek:

phoenix
01-Jul-06, 23:28
France will do it. France will do it.
Vive La France!!!!

You bet they will! :Razz Youre in line to win also Gleber2! :cool:

Chobbersjnr
02-Jul-06, 00:10
I suspect we won't see Brazil in the final, since they got knocked out tonight. :p

& a fine knocking out it wis n' all

what's the sweeps on a France V Germany final

because portugal havn't got a chance, although Italy might give Germany a good run, especially if they play like they did last nicht

JAWS
02-Jul-06, 02:10
My two favourite teams both gone in one night. I can't cope! I'm devastated!
I don't know what to say, I'm lost for words, and that's a first. [lol]

Gleber2
02-Jul-06, 02:30
My two favourite teams both gone in one night. I can't cope! I'm devastated!
I don't know what to say, I'm lost for words, and that's a first. [lol]
Eat your heart out Jaws!! After all, I got France in the sweep and I always win.:lol:

willowbankbear
02-Jul-06, 03:56
Forza Italia:Razz

canuck
02-Jul-06, 04:56
what's the sweeps on a France V Germany final

gleeber will attest, I have been calling a France V Germany match for days.

candyfloss
02-Jul-06, 09:39
I have this funny feeling France are going to do it:Razz they just seem to be getting better and better the more matches they play

Come on France !!!:cool:

Rheghead
02-Jul-06, 11:01
It has been a poor quarter final stage for me. I had 3 teams of interest. Argentina at work, Brazil on the Org and England in the heart.:(

I hope Germany win as they are the host nation, I don't want the Italians to win as an italian trashed my bicycle last year when I lent it to him for an afternoon.:Razz

phoenix
02-Jul-06, 12:11
ALLEZ LES BLEU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Razz

squidge
03-Jul-06, 09:38
Eat your heart out Jaws!! After all, I got France in the sweep and I always win.:lol:

You reckon?
Canuk and me are expecting a Geman victory so dont hold your breath Gleber2;)

JAWS
03-Jul-06, 10:56
You reckon?
Canuk and me are expecting a Geman victory so dont hold your breath Gleber2;)A France - German final? Now that would give me a real problem, I wouldn't know which one to Boo the loudest! ;)

Italy? What can I say? Apart from the fact that they put me to sleep with constant defensive play in the hope that they might sneak a goal by having bored their opponents to death I think Italian Football in it's the current circumstances would be better hiding itself away somewhere.

Come on Portugal, win the World Cup and put the other's noses out of joint!

phoenix
03-Jul-06, 12:02
France to win!!!!!!!!!!! :Razz Zidane the Magician will do it for them!!!!!!!!:Razz

candyfloss
03-Jul-06, 17:05
Ha Ha, i think we get the message now Phoenix, you want France to win, right [lol]
So do i :Razz Allez les bleu !

phoenix
03-Jul-06, 18:10
Ha Ha, i think we get the message now Phoenix, you want France to win, right [lol]
So do i Allez les bleu !

As you well know candyfloss my better half is French, and going by past experiences I cannot stand the atmosphere at home if they loose...........youd almost think there had been a death in the house, where as if they win well its Happy Happy Happy all round! I like to see them Happy, therefore I desperately want France to win! :Razz

Another reason is I think Zidane and Bartez is Dishy......... :}

ALLEZ LES BLEU!!!!!!!