PDA

View Full Version : Missing Org supporters Of the England team

golach
01-Jul-06, 22:31
Yoo hoo Rheg, Bulldog and all the rest of the England supporters, just wanted to say how sad I am, when I saw your team go out today [disgust]

willowbankbear
01-Jul-06, 22:32
Kojak thought that too

teuchter
01-Jul-06, 22:34
there not singing any more
there not singing
there not singing

id apoligise for being childish but i do love to see the "mighty" tumble

Saveman
01-Jul-06, 22:35
I'm surprised at the level of joy an English defeat engenders.

teuchter
01-Jul-06, 22:37
it just brings so much joy watching arrogant people having to swallow some humble pie as well as eating there own words

Saveman
01-Jul-06, 22:40
it just brings so much joy watching arrogant people having to swallow some humble pie as well as eating there own words

Nothing more to it than that?

teuchter
01-Jul-06, 22:41
does there need to be?

changilass
01-Jul-06, 22:41
I was gonna offer them a drink, save them choking on their words:lol:

Saveman
01-Jul-06, 22:44
does there need to be?

No there doesn't. Just checking.....

teuchter
01-Jul-06, 22:46

better make it a very large measure, its a huge chunk of pie they have to tackle.

willowbankbear
01-Jul-06, 22:46

Eh? where ye from girl? sounded a bit english to me although cool[lol]

wild1
01-Jul-06, 22:52
I'm glad they are out theres been to much hype about England and the WAGS the world cup is about football not players wifes and girlfriends lol

Saveman
01-Jul-06, 22:59
Alarm bells are ringing........but this subject has been covered before.....I'm all for supporting the underdog and seeing the arrogant fall, but........alarm bells are ringing.

Maybe someone could explain the ecstacy of seeing England go out. Not trying to cause an argument, just genuinely curious.

I'm not English BTW.....as if that would matter to anyone...

changilass
01-Jul-06, 23:10
Eh? where ye from girl? sounded a bit english to me although cool[lol]

Accents are easily picked up, its what's in the heart that matters

golach
01-Jul-06, 23:11
Accents are easily picked up, its what's in the heart that matters
You tell him wee Cuz!!!!!

JAWS
01-Jul-06, 23:52
Better to have been and lost than to never have been good enough to even become an also ran.

The teams were evenly matched although I could say of both exactly what I used to get on my school report, "Could try harder!"
The difference was a useless Goalkeeper who didn't know that you are not supposed to save a Penalty and certainly not, what was it, THREE?

From what I saw of the match I wouldn't expect either of the sides to get to the final, let alone win it. I don't think either Goalkeeper was really stretched during the match itself.

There were a lot of good teams who went home before England and there is no disgrace in getting to the Quarter Finals. Anyway, we haven't had a war with Portugal so I don't mind being beaten by them.

Have we English had a war with Brazil? If not then I'm supporting them from now on.
Dare I mention the Germans? Perhaps better hadn't! They do have one advantage, at least if they lose they don't have far to go home!

Roll on 2010 when we can give you Scots something to moan about again when you are reminded about 1966 and all that yet again!
Besides, you might even have found a team by then! ;)
But, there again......! I can wait for the First Minister to be forced to support the Faeroes next time!

Just hang on in there, we’ll keep on giving you plenty of options over who to support in future. We can sympathise with your bitterness, even if we have never had to sink so low ourselves! We don't even stoop so low as to cheer on every team that Germany plays despite our rivalry with them.

willowbankbear
02-Jul-06, 02:26
Good night in the pubs, no hassle no 3 lions ACE[lol]

canuck
02-Jul-06, 05:16
England, Scotland, why do you moan? At least you have a team that has a chance of getting to the final 32, even final 8. Unlike Canada where we will never, ever get past the first round. We will be out by 2008. I am convinced that it was out of pity that DrSzin randomly assigned me Germany in the org sweep.

robynaus
02-Jul-06, 06:33
Hang on Canuk a little national pride please!! The Soceroos did splendidly even if they got knocked out and yes I know most of them play in Europe but I'm very very proud of them regards robyn

Ricco
02-Jul-06, 06:35
There were a lot of good teams who went home before England and there is no disgrace in getting to the Quarter Finals. Anyway, we haven't had a war with Portugal so I don't mind being beaten by them.

Hey, Jaws. Are you sure? England have had a war with Spain, France, Germany, Italy. How come they missed out on Portugal? lol :lol: