PDA

View Full Version : Help! Band needed for Saturday night...

Gus
01-Jul-06, 22:15
Can anyone help?

There is a Barn Dance being held in Occumster on Saturday night (the 8th) and it is currently music-less.

Any offers, (useful!) suggestions and telephone numbers would be GREATLY appreciated.

Please phone Raymond on 07867 923445 or 01593 721239.

Thanks.

Chobbersjnr
01-Jul-06, 23:59
I'm gigging at a wedding myself but

KW1, Deja vu, Usual suspects, Identity Crisis

are a few unforunately I don't have numbers for any of them

wait hold on.........I've got one

PM coming

crofter
02-Jul-06, 01:15
Try Radioactive 01955631291

ice box
02-Jul-06, 14:22
Try Radioactive 01955631291
Is that the band your boyfriend plays in ?

scrapydoo
02-Jul-06, 14:34
you could try this http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/business.php?id=117

scrapydoo
02-Jul-06, 14:44
or you could try this http://arts.caithness.org/category.php?cat=16

crofter
04-Jul-06, 20:20
Is that the band your boyfriend plays in ?
The mention of Radioactive will have brought back happy memories to you of when you went with the lead singer.

ice box
04-Jul-06, 23:53
The mention of Radioactive will have brought back happy memories to you of when you went with the lead singer.
Like i've said before i think you have the wrong person i have never went with a singer before .

willowbankbear
04-Jul-06, 23:59
Like i've said before i think you have the wrong person i have never went with a singer before .

Was she good lookin? Like brittany speirs ?

willowbankbear
05-Jul-06, 00:06
Can anyone help?

There is a Barn Dance being held in Occumster on Saturday night (the 8th) and it is currently music-less.

Any offers, (useful!) suggestions and telephone numbers would be GREATLY appreciated.

Please phone Raymond on 07867 923445 or 01593 721239.

Thanks.

What happened to the original band? or did they simply forget to hire 1? Go on tell us, ye know ye want to;)

ice box
05-Jul-06, 00:08
What happened to the original band? or did they simply forget to hire 1? Go on tell us, ye know ye want to;)
Not looking good for the latheron show no band look like the commercial could be full

Chobbersjnr
05-Jul-06, 00:13
As far as I know, the Outlanders are playing.

ice box
05-Jul-06, 00:18
Was she good lookin? Like brittany speirs ?
dont no never seen her .

willowbankbear
05-Jul-06, 00:29
dont no never seen her .

fair enough, :eek:

willowbankbear
05-Jul-06, 00:31
As far as I know, the Outlanders are playing.

Are ye going? Im definately not, Years since I was at a barn dance, the 1 at hte top of the causewaymire & Thurdistoft were always good 1`s to go to

Chobbersjnr
05-Jul-06, 00:35
Are ye going? Im definately not, Years since I was at a barn dance, the 1 at hte top of the causewaymire & Thurdistoft were always good 1`s to go to

erm no as I'll be rocking out playing at a wedding;)

Gus
05-Jul-06, 01:38
Er, thanks for the constructive replies...I believe Raymond found someone yesterday, after some of the original band's members were deemed "too young" by their parents !!

Obviously Lybster is still tarnished with the rough brush, but I for one am looking forward to this barndance on Saturday. As just one of the horde of folk putting themselves out to make the Latheron Show a go-er every year, it will be the end of a couple of months of hard slog for me, and I intend to have a very good time.

Band or no band!

Elenna
05-Jul-06, 10:57
I'm glad you were able to find someone, Gus, and I hope everybody has a great timne Sat night. :)

The Pepsi Challenge
05-Jul-06, 11:35
Oooh, barndances. Glad I'll never see one of those cousin-lovin' knuckle-draggin' nose-smashin' lager-swillin' banjo-strummin' things ever again. If I was being paid to play, I'd ask for £1000 up front, and that's just for insurance. Sing... one, two, three, four... Rawhide!

jambo
05-Jul-06, 12:55
hey icebox i heard the lead singer used to sing sugar baby love to u.

ice box
06-Jul-06, 00:37
hey icebox i heard the lead singer used to sing sugar baby love to u.
Look jambo you obviously think I'm someone you know but I'm not and to be quite honest i getting a bit peeved off with you writing statements that not true so please give it a rest. ( PS if you wish know who i am to put your mind at rest pm me and i will have great pleasure in telling you )