PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help with parelli items???

cameroncara
25-Jul-10, 19:11
Does anyone have any items that they no longer use or need, I have just started Frodo more to see how we get on, I dont really want to spend lots of money on everything as im only trying Frodo out with it all.
Ideally im looking for level 1 dvd's, training rope and carrot stick not sure what other items but please get in touch if you can help.

froal
25-Jul-10, 21:26
These are items are worth buying as an investment.. !!
Thou i don't have the dvd i have watched it and is worth every penny the halter and rope too the carrot stick you could make your own...!! :)
i've a halter and rope and the book but have used these methods for years and have always had Excellent results so it's worth buying..!! :)

Pm me you could borrow My halter and rope and me i can give you a lesson how to get started !!
References availible
Zoe

cameroncara
25-Jul-10, 21:59
These are items are worth buying as an investment.. !!
Thou i don't have the dvd i have watched it and is worth every penny the halter and rope too the carrot stick you could make your own...!! :)
i've a halter and rope and the book but have used these methods for years and have always had Excellent results so it's worth buying..!! :)

Pm me you could borrow My halter and rope and me i can give you a lesson how to get started !!
References availible
Zoe

Thanks for the offer, i have a halter and looks like i might have a rope i can borrow, but if anyone has a dvd etc or something they want to sell, thanks for offer of lesson will be in touch xx

froal
26-Jul-10, 18:23
No problem !:D