PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Parliament

kenimac1
17-Jun-04, 17:49
Following a long and tiresome argument with local builders and the local council planning department I finally wrote to my MSP, MP and MEP.
Within days I had a reply from my MEP regretting that this was not in their remit but stating that they would informm a relevant body. This was closely followed by a letter from my MP stating his intent to pursue my case.
After three weeks, no signs of interest from my MSP. So much for Scotlands parliament looking after Scots. Too busy deciding which sexual proclivities to intoduce to children in our schools next year I presume, since thats the only newsworthy thing I can recall coming out of Holyrood.

JAWS
17-Jun-04, 23:55
You forgot the first and most important thing they had to decide - How much to pay themselves and how many holidays they could get away with.

And they had to put a stop to all those nasty people in red jackets charging about all over Scotland with their dogs and horses. You must have seen them charging about all over Scotland blowing their horns. The population lived in fear of them in case they were trampled underfoot or torn to pieces.

Be fair, you have to deal with the most important things first.