PDA

View Full Version : Open House Sale !!!

weegie
24-Jul-10, 18:35
Hi orgers , im planning on moving away to Glasgow as soon as possible and as im downsizing I plan on selling most of my furniture, appliances etc asap , im trying to gauge whether or not anyone would be interested in attending an open house sale in Wick or if its best to list my wares individually on items for sale ?
Please respond if you would attend ,almost everything is for sale from 40inch LSD tvs to corner sofa , double bed and the like - most of the stuff is under a year old in great condition and as im trying to shift it asap there will be some phenomenal bargains to be had, once ive had a few responses I will list exactly what I have .

cheers
weegie

Kodiak
24-Jul-10, 19:05
Have sent you a PM.

Serenity
24-Jul-10, 19:09
Lsd tv? Interested in that. Might make the content, the majority of which is awful, quite entertaining if my tv was under the influence.

telfordstar
24-Jul-10, 19:11
Oh Im always up for a bargin :)

weegie
24-Jul-10, 20:43
ha ha lsd tvs , imagine ! - LCD im meaning !

Dog-eared
24-Jul-10, 21:07
WOW ! an LSD TV, Man.......it's amazing what they can do these days , man..................
Good luck with the sale and have a good moving.:)

weegie
24-Jul-10, 21:16
cheers dog eared !

Iffy
24-Jul-10, 21:24
I mind going to an "Open House Sale" quite a few years ago, when I first rented my wee flat in Wick !
A good work mate and friend knew of someone who was having such a sale, and the ammount of stuff I got for my flat.... !!!
It was absolutely brilliant; even down to wee things like ladles and serving spoons etc.!

Good Luck Weegie - def. the way to go, and you'll be majorally helping someone else too ! :D

Dadie
25-Jul-10, 21:45
Good luck with your sale tommorrow!
Hope it goes well....