PDA

View Full Version : Zorbs!

patrick_boo
24-Jul-10, 15:40
Has anyone done this? It's great fun. We've just got a couple of six foot balls at Bettyhill pool and they're a great laugh. I've seen the ones that go down hills, they look pretty cool, has anyone ever gone in those?

lynne duncan
24-Jul-10, 17:04
any idea where they got them from, quite fancy some one of them for either pool or outdoor use

The Angel Of Death
25-Jul-10, 03:43
I wonder how difficult it is to clean puke out of the inside of them zorbs do they have a hatch that you can use that will let you clean em out with a hose and stuff ?

wifie
25-Jul-10, 04:16
I wonder how difficult it is to clean puke out of the inside of them zorbs do they have a hatch that you can use that will let you clean em out with a hose and stuff ?

How do you think you get in them? :lol:

Think the ones that burl doon hills wid be more o' a challenge - the ones on water are akin to bein a peedie hamster! :D

patrick_boo
09-Aug-10, 17:10
We trialled our Zorbs this weekend at the Bettyhill gala and they were a great success.
You get in and out through a big industrial zipper - once you're in the zorb is inflated around you. Thankfully we've not had to clean out anything unmentionable yet!
If anyone wants a go we are using them for private hires, so you can hire the pool for an hour for £30 and for an extra £10 you can get the use of a Zorb. Great for birthday parties, hen and stag dos etc. I wouldn't want to go in one after a drink though - you get very hot and very dizzy!