PDA

View Full Version : Costa del Gourock

Mystical Potato Head
24-Jul-10, 15:31
http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo189/sat5_photos/IMG_1240copyorg.jpg

cuddlepop
24-Jul-10, 16:27
Thats a cracking view you've got of Gourock.
Happy memorys of
Ma Granny's favourite "haunt".:D

Mystical Potato Head
24-Jul-10, 17:11
Thanks cuddlepop,its the first time i've been to Greenock/Gourock.Some of the views are stunning.

wifie
25-Jul-10, 00:40
Marvelous b/w MPH :)

cuddlepop
25-Jul-10, 16:48
Thanks cuddlepop,its the first time i've been to Greenock/Gourock.Some of the views are stunning.

You should have ventured all the way down to Largs and climed the "Heally Brae"".There's a carpark at the top of the hill,which appears hidden so watch for the delapatated boat at the enterence.Once you park your car just take the footpath and climb.
From the top you can see all the way to the Holly Loch,Aisla Craig and beyond.

I've taken a few and posted them here but yours would be that bit special.:D

Mystical Potato Head
25-Jul-10, 19:34
You should have ventured all the way down to Largs and climed the "Heally Brae"".There's a carpark at the top of the hill,which appears hidden so watch for the delapatated boat at the enterence.Once you park your car just take the footpath and climb.
From the top you can see all the way to the Holly Loch,Aisla Craig and beyond.

I've taken a few and posted them here but yours would be that bit special.:D

Thanks for that,i'll be down a few times over the next couple of years i think, so will hopefully get a wander around some day.

nightspirit
27-Aug-10, 13:11
I can see my house from there :) - A lovely view of me home town :lol:

Jovi
29-Aug-10, 09:39
Lovely image, brought back lots of memories, spent lots of time in Gourock,Largs and Greenock area as a child,visiting family and your right there are some stunning views..look forward to seeing more :D