PDA

View Full Version : Jealous neighbours!

pegasus
24-Jul-10, 12:44
Have they not got better things to do? You wouldnt believe the extreme lenghts that they go to. Its laugable at times. If we buy something new they do to. Might be a coincidence once but not over and over again!! They are the sort of people who have been there done that and are simply the best at anything and everything. So they think!
Anyone experienced this unfortunat situation? :roll:

Crackeday
24-Jul-10, 12:46
Have they not got better things to do? You wouldnt believe the extreme lenghts that they go to. Its laugable at times. If we buy something new they do to. Might be a coincidence once but not over and over again!! They are the sort of people who have been there done that and are simply the best at anything and everything. So they think!
Have they nit got better things to do? Anyone experienced this unfortunat situation? :roll:
I'm just glad that i dont live next door to you!!!:roll:

pegasus
24-Jul-10, 13:10
I'm just glad that i dont live next door to you!!!:roll:

I bet you are but thanks anyway! :)

ele21
24-Jul-10, 14:43
Im glad i dont live next door to you either it seems to be you that has the problem tut tut you sure its not you keeping up with the jones

Vistravi
24-Jul-10, 14:47
Thats pretty extreme.

My last neighbour was my partners and my friend and it was brilliant. We lived next door together for 6 months and became very close. She is now my son's godmother. I miss living next to her. When she was up visiting us a couple of weeks ago we went out, that night being the first time out drinking since before i was pregnant. Needless to say she got very drunk and i got drunk and my partner supported us home. As my mum had our son for the night we all enjoyed a chance to let our hair down.

But anyway i disgress. I hope you get your neighbours sorted out or that they continue to give you plenty of laughs at their efforts to undo you. ;)

golach
24-Jul-10, 14:56
Who knows you might live next door to tiger woods and his clique, a fate worse than death [lol]

pegasus
24-Jul-10, 15:05
sure its not you keeping up with the jones

Fortunatly I do not have the mind set to be bothered with trying to keep up with the Joneses. Envy eats up a persons energy. Money and possesions (sp) dont make people happy! :~(

Crackeday
24-Jul-10, 15:13
Fortunatly I do not have the mind set to be bothered with trying to keep up with the Joneses. Envy eats up a persons energy. Money and possesions (sp) dont make people happy! :~(
No but it makes them richer and the envy can help them lose weight!!!!!
Sorry couldnt resist that one..:lol:

Corrie 3
24-Jul-10, 15:24
Who knows you might live next door to tiger woods and his clique, a fate worse than death [lol]
Does he have a clique Golach? I've never noticed it !!
I am glad he doesnt live next door to me, think of all the golf balls coming through the window!!
;):lol:

pegasus
24-Jul-10, 15:45
Thats pretty extreme.

But anyway i disgress. I hope you get your neighbours sorted out or that they continue to give you plenty of laughs at their efforts to undo you. ;)

The other mans path is always greener. Envy and greed is a lethal combibnation! The key I believe is to focus upon your own pathway. Build your good karma if you want to call it that.

annthracks
24-Jul-10, 16:43

when I lived south, my mate Mark across the road from me got a BMW convertible, then 2 weeks later the muppets (everbody called them that before we knew them) next door got a cheaper make convertible... then when Mark got a 4x4 the muppets - a few weeks later - got a cheaper one, finally, when Mark got his 11 or 1200cc Ducati we were all wondering what mean machine the muppet would buy.... a Yamaha 125!!.
Mark has now moved to Australia, I think the muppets moved to Darlington LOL

Bazeye
24-Jul-10, 16:54

Buy stuff you dont like then put it on e bay and sell it to them. That'll teach them.

Tubthumper
24-Jul-10, 16:56
The other mans path is always greener. Envy and greed is a lethal combibnation! The key I believe is to focus upon your own pathway. Build your good karma if you want to call it that.
I saw what you did there!! You edited that to read 'combiBnation!!

pegasus
24-Jul-10, 18:38
I saw what you did there!! You edited that to read 'combiBnation!!

hahaha mrs thimbn;e you realy do need tpo get out more

there you are on holiday down in englanshire (the south bit of the Kingdonm of Scotland) and you spend youre time trolling thus forum and showing youreself up. you and youre cliquey fiends have to troll about after folks like me trying to find out who i am. it seems to realy bug you that you aint got a clue!

if you has nothjiong to say on this topic then stay away. go about youre busness. take some poetry lessons (no that would take you to long :lol:)

Bazeye
24-Jul-10, 21:10

there you are on holiday down in englanshire (the south bit of the Kingdonm of Scotland) and you spend youre time trolling thus forum and showing youreself up. you and youre cliquey fiends have to troll about after folks like me trying to find out who i am. it seems to realy bug you that you aint got a clue!

if you has nothjiong to say on this topic then stay away. go about youre busness. take some poetry lessons (no that would take you to long :lol:)

I dont even know anybody on the org. Nobody knows me. Im happy.

Tubthumper
24-Jul-10, 21:20

What are you slavering about now you wretch?

I looked at your post, spotted that it was one of your 'perfectly spelled and punctuated' ones and was going to give you 10/10 with a sarcy comment. Then when I went back a few minutes later, you'd edited it to INCLUDE a spelling mistake! :eek:

Real people don't do that sort of thing.

And I notice that you've now gone even MORE mad on the fat-finger syndrome, possibly to convince us all that you are an 'off the wall and crazy kind of guy'

I don't know...

Bazeye
24-Jul-10, 21:28
What are you slavering about now you wretch?

I looked at your post, spotted that it was one of your 'perfectly spelled and punctuated' ones and was going to give you 10/10 with a sarcy comment. Then when I went back a few minutes later, you'd edited it to INCLUDE a spelling mistake! :eek:

Real people don't do that sort of thing.

And I notice that you've now gone even MORE mad on the fat-finger syndrome, possibly to convince us all that you are an 'off the wall and crazy kind of guy'

I don't know...

Unless they cant spelj.

floyed
24-Jul-10, 21:28
Why the hell are you worried about your neighbours getting the same as you for, surely you have nothing better to do with your time:eek:

Im glad am not your neighbour too!!

Bazeye
24-Jul-10, 21:31
I never sit on the wall, not since they put the razor wire up ayway.
Once bitten.

Corrie 3
24-Jul-10, 21:31
Well nothing can be more crazy than someone wanting to holiday in Englandshire, and even more crazy than looking in on the .Org while you are there!!!

:eek::confused[disgust]

Bazeye
24-Jul-10, 21:34
I blame the parents meself.

Tubthumper
24-Jul-10, 21:35
Well nothing can be more crazy than someone wanting to holiday in Englandshire, and even more crazy than looking in on the .Org while you are there!!!
Who's in Englandshire??:eek: Not me mate, I was in Edinburgh, supping McEwans 80 bob in the Diggers with me old chums!!

Corrie 3
24-Jul-10, 21:39
Who's in Englandshire?? Not me mate, I was in Edinburgh, supping McEwans 80 bob in the Diggers with me old chums!!
You have chums???? Sorry, I wasnt on about you when I mentioned holidaying Tubthumper,I know you dont have time for holidays..:cool::roll:;)

Tubthumper
24-Jul-10, 21:42
You have chums????
... well there was a bloke who spat at me once, that was about as close as I've come so far.

But some kind people let me stand near them in the Diggers, does that count?

Tubthumper
24-Jul-10, 21:55
...you and youre cliquey fiends...
He's off again the slaver
A-pounding at the keys
Including wild mistakes just like
He's typing with his knees
He wears a pair of boxing gloves
When trolling round the boards
And after spelling a'thing right
Goes back and twists the wooooooords

Here comes pegasus, wild and crazed
Such radical views he can't be fazed
With radical words he'll fill the page
From sources full of bile and rage

He's off again our Peggy
Whichever one we've got
Sometimes he gets the wordies right
And sometimes he does not
There's multi-personalities
Or lots of folk, one name
With tinfoil hats and Rothschilds fear
All playing Ickie's game

Here comes pegasus, which one now
The mad bloke or the sarcy cow
Spellcheck for dyslexia every time
But never attempt to make a rhyme

pegasus
24-Jul-10, 22:14
I dont even know anybody on the org. Nobody knows me. Im happy.
you and me bothy:lol:

pegasus
24-Jul-10, 22:27
He's off again the slaver
A-pounding at the keys
Including wild mistakes just like
He's typing with his knees
He wears a pair of boxing gloves
When trolling round the boards
And after spelling a'thing right
Goes back and twists the wooooooords

Here comes pegasus, wild and crazed
Such radical views he can't be fazed
With radical words he'll fill the page
From sources full of bile and rage

He's off again our Peggy
Whichever one we've got
Sometimes he gets the wordies right
And sometimes he does not
There's multi-personalities
Or lots of folk, one name
With tinfoil hats and Rothschilds fear
All playing Ickie's game

Here comes pegasus, which one now
The mad bloke or the sarcy cow
Spellcheck for dyslexia every time
But never attempt to make a rhyme

glad im not on holiday with you tubthiumble. what a fun time we coul;d have whilke you spit out youre paranoid delusions on this forum 24/7.

can your sleep at night for wondering who people are on this forum? can you managhe to wlak past a comptur screen without logging in to try and make out that you are intelligent.

it realy irks you that you dont have a clue as to my identity but just remember this mrs t or w you dont know who most people are on thsi forum and nor do i but i was out having a good time tonite while you were busy being a saddo

:lol:

Tubthumper
24-Jul-10, 22:35
glad im not on holiday with you tubthiumble. what a fun time we coul;d have whilke you spit out youre paranoid delusions on this forum 24/7. can your sleep at night for wondering who people are on this forum? can you managhe to wlak past a comptur screen without logging in to try and make out that you are intelligent. it realy irks you that you dont have a clue as to my identity but just remember this mrs t or w you dont know who most people are on thsi forum and nor do i but i was out having a good time tonite while you were busy being a saddo
Precisely where in any of my recent posts have I expressed an interest in who you are? I have no interest in you other than to laugh at your gormlessness (you add spelling mistakes to your posts - saddo!); to consider otherwise is just another of your delusions.

As for the rest of your rambles, I think contemptuous disdain is the correct approach to take. :lol:

tiger woods
24-Jul-10, 22:37
My next door neighbours are lovely and so are theirs.[lol][lol]

tiger woods
24-Jul-10, 22:40
Does he have a clique Golach? I've never noticed it !!
I am glad he doesnt live next door to me, think of all the golf balls coming through the window!!
;):lol:
Only if your'e standing looking out the window.

Phill
24-Jul-10, 23:11
This is a jolly nice thread, all friendly an' all.

Are we still havin' a lynchin' that was mentioned on another jolly thread?

pegasus
25-Jul-10, 00:12
Why the hell are you worried about your neighbours getting the same as you for, surely you have nothing better to do with your time :eek:

Time to get this thread back on track! :roll:

I am not worried its water off a ducks back as far as im concerned, but I am interseted in what motivates certain people to go out of there way to act in such a manner. Is it the green-eyed monster because they wish to have something that others have and feel they have miss;ed out?

teenybash
25-Jul-10, 01:43

I am not worried its water off a ducks back as far as im concerned, but I am interseted in what motivates certain people to go out of there way to act in such a manner. Is it the green-eyed monster because they wish to have something that others have and feel they have miss;ed out?

Maybe they see you as a role model and you could try seeing their 'jealousy' for what you have, as a compliment. You could also get chatty with them and rhyme off a list of what you plan to get, wink, wink;) and sit back and watch them buy it all....and of course you then would have the last laugh.[lol]

pegasus
25-Jul-10, 01:55
Maybe they see you as a role model and you could try seeing their 'jealousy' for what you have, as a compliment. You could also get chatty with them and rhyme off a list of what you plan to get, wink, wink;) and sit back and watch them buy it all....and of course you then would have the last laugh.[lol]

hadnt considered that. Im all chufed now:D

jujst off to ebay for a helicopter: dont tell them or they will bid against me.

ducati
25-Jul-10, 07:38
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WESTLAND-WHIRLWIND-HELICOPTER-/260635750668?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CPV_Aviation_SM&hash=item3caf19f10c

This would look great parked on the lawn (thinking about making an offer myself).

porshiepoo
25-Jul-10, 09:26

Seriously get a life and stop wasting energy on nosing about what other people have. I'm sure you're not so special that your neighbours feel they need to emulate you in every way possible.
It certainly can be coincidence over and over again. Maybe some people just have to buy what they want at a time they can afford to and maybe they're thinking that it's actually you buying stuff everytime they do.

Personally I think it says alot more about yourself that A) you spend so much time investigating what other people have bought B) Then keeping track that it's at the exact same time as something you have bought and C) You think you're so special that your neighbours would even feel the need to keep up with you. :roll: Sad, sad, sad!

Seriously, get a life and spend all that nosey energy on something more productive.

porshiepoo
25-Jul-10, 09:33

My god! But what motivates a person such as yourself to keep track of these things??? It's amazingly sad and a very slippery slope.
This is school yard mentality. I doubt in this recession that many people can afford to buy something just because the neighbour has it.

I'll bet your neighbours have no idea what you're going on about and are happily going about their own business buying what they want at a time they can either afford it or is convenient.

I certainly don't think you should honour yourself with the opinion that your neighbours consider you any kind of role model. How patronising is that to the poor neighbours that you're labelling as 'copycats' and accusing them of having the 'green eyed monster'.
Get over yourself!

By the way, I just put a Polytunnel up a few weeks after the neighbours did, does that make me a 'copycat'? :roll:

Phill
25-Jul-10, 10:19
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WESTLAND-WHIRLWIND-HELICOPTER-/260635750668?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CPV_Aviation_SM&hash=item3caf19f10c

This would look great parked on the lawn (thinking about making an offer myself).

I'll raise you Mr Jones:
http://www.asiatradingonline.com/images/MI24-plane2.jpg
Specifications: 3 + 8 infantry troops. Weight: 12 tons
Dimensions: length 21,2 m, width 1,8 m (with rotor 17,2 m), height 6,4 m
Max. speed: 294 km/h Max. range: 750 km Fuel: Classified
Armaments:
One remotely controlled YakB-12.7 four-barrel Gatling type 12.7 mm machine gun, with 1,470 rounds, in VSPU-24 undernose turret with field of fire 60° to each side, 20° up, 60° down; gun slaved to KPS-53AV undernose sighting system with reflector sight in front cockpit; four 9M17P Skorpion (AT-2 `Swatter') anti-tank missiles on 2P32M twin rails under endplate pylons at wingtips; four underwing pylons for UB-32 rocket pods (each 32 S-5 type 57 mm rockets), B-8V-20 pods each containing twenty 80 mm S-8 rockets, B-13L pods each containing five 130 mm S-13 rockets, 240 mm S-24B rockets, UPK-23-250 pods each containing a GSh-23L twin-barrel 23 mm gun, GUV pods each containing either one four-barrel 12.7 mm YakB-12.7 machine gun with 750 rounds and two four-barrel 7.62 mm 9-A-622 machine guns with total 1,100 rds or an AGS-17 Plamia 30 mm grenade launcher with 300 grenades, up to 1,500 kg (3,300 lb) of conventional bombs, mine dispensers, night flares or other stores. R-60 (AA-8 `Aphid'), R-73 (AA-11 `Archer') and Igla air-to-air missiles fitted experimentally. Helicopter can be landed to install reload weapons carried in cabin. PKV reflector gunsight for pilot. Provisions for firing AKMS guns from cabin windows.

teenybash
25-Jul-10, 10:43

Low starting bid 99p.....go on grab yourself a bargain.....

Kevin Milkins
25-Jul-10, 11:11
I'll raise you Mr Jones:
http://www.asiatradingonline.com/images/MI24-plane2.jpg
Specifications: 3 + 8 infantry troops. Weight: 12 tons
Dimensions: length 21,2 m, width 1,8 m (with rotor 17,2 m), height 6,4 m
Max. speed: 294 km/h Max. range: 750 km Fuel: Classified
Armaments:
One remotely controlled YakB-12.7 four-barrel Gatling type 12.7 mm machine gun, with 1,470 rounds, in VSPU-24 undernose turret with field of fire 60° to each side, 20° up, 60° down; gun slaved to KPS-53AV undernose sighting system with reflector sight in front cockpit; four 9M17P Skorpion (AT-2 `Swatter') anti-tank missiles on 2P32M twin rails under endplate pylons at wingtips; four underwing pylons for UB-32 rocket pods (each 32 S-5 type 57 mm rockets), B-8V-20 pods each containing twenty 80 mm S-8 rockets, B-13L pods each containing five 130 mm S-13 rockets, 240 mm S-24B rockets, UPK-23-250 pods each containing a GSh-23L twin-barrel 23 mm gun, GUV pods each containing either one four-barrel 12.7 mm YakB-12.7 machine gun with 750 rounds and two four-barrel 7.62 mm 9-A-622 machine guns with total 1,100 rds or an AGS-17 Plamia 30 mm grenade launcher with 300 grenades, up to 1,500 kg (3,300 lb) of conventional bombs, mine dispensers, night flares or other stores. R-60 (AA-8 `Aphid'), R-73 (AA-11 `Archer') and Igla air-to-air missiles fitted experimentally. Helicopter can be landed to install reload weapons carried in cabin. PKV reflector gunsight for pilot. Provisions for firing AKMS guns from cabin windows.

It'll never get off the ground without those whirligig things stuck on the top.;)

If any of my neighbours bought something on the strength that I have one, I would be flattered to think that I have innovative taste.:Razz

Tubthumper
25-Jul-10, 12:18
So that's where them huge great fan things that keep popping up all over the county have come from!

pegasus
25-Jul-10, 12:31
Another amaterish and childish ploy when they get fed up trying to wind us up is to act out being selectively friendly to another neighbour. All of a sudden whatever the other neighbour buys, 'hey presto' they have it to. This infantile tactic and idiocy is mnost likley a childish attempt to socially isolate and exclude others, but one good thing the attention has switched from us for a while! They constantly try and would do anything to be in the spotlight! As I mentioned in my original post it is extremily laughable. :lol:

pegasus
25-Jul-10, 12:38
Low starting bid 99p.....go on grab yourself a bargain.....

but its got no blades

99p a bit much for a giant flowerpot

pegasus
25-Jul-10, 13:27
By the way, I just put a Polytunnel up a few weeks after the neighbours did, does that make me a 'copycat'? :roll:

i dont know since i dont know you. you dont know either since you dont know my neighbour

but i looked up polytunnels on the web and they are quite expensely so i am abit confused as to why you are strill begging people to pay for the airfare and acomodation on youre holidya in china? if you csan aford this big tunnel thing then why cant you pay your own expenses?

3of8
25-Jul-10, 15:30
i dont know since i dont know you. you dont know either since you dont know my neighbour

Is that an oxymoron?

If you don't know her, how do you know she doesn't know your neighbour? Which means that you don't know if she does know you!

Duh...

Phill
25-Jul-10, 15:37
but its got no blades

99p a bit much for a giant flowerpot

'tis easy to fashion some spiny bits out of washing up bottles an' some sticky back plastic.

dandod
25-Jul-10, 15:45

but i looked up polytunnels on the web and they are quite expensely so i am abit confused as to why you are strill begging people to pay for the airfare and acomodation on youre holidya in china? if you csan aford this big tunnel thing then why cant you pay your own expenses?

well,well it is not often i post on the org anymore but your thread caught my eye for 2 reasons.
1. it seems to me you are the curtain twitcher around here. spending all your time more interested in what your neighbours are doing than anything else. but perhaps your neighbours didnt realise they needed your permission before they buy anything.

2. your spelling is atrocious!! get a spell checker but dont tell the neighbours as they may copy!!!

pegasus
25-Jul-10, 15:54
Is that an oxymoron?

If you don't know her, how do you know she doesn't know your neighbour? Which means that you don't know if she does know you!

Duh...

thats a bit confusin g but you need to rethink youre logic (i think)

Phill
25-Jul-10, 15:56
We put a polytunnel up a couple of years ago, it blew down. 'twasn't that expensely, but then I guess that is subjective.

I put it up again last year, albeit a smaller version. Then a few months ago there was a new neighbour moved to the area, down the hill a bitty and round the corner, they put a polytunnel up a few weeks ago. the copycat barstewards, think I'm gonna go burn it down.

If yer think about it you could actually help kickstart the economy, just go out and but loads of stuff, make sure yer neighbours see what yer get and they'll go and buy bigger n' better stuff.

Then their copycat neighbours will buy even bigger and better shinier things then their copycat neighbours will buy mega bigger and better and even shinier things then their copycat neighbours will buy outrageously massively huge bigger and better and shinier (possibly chrome plated) things and their copycat neighbours will........... hey presto the GDP goes through the roof.

Wished I thought of that mesel, need a lie down now.

pegasus
25-Jul-10, 16:08
We put a polytunnel up a couple of years ago, it blew down. 'twasn't that expensely, but then I guess that is subjective.

I put it up again last year, albeit a smaller version. Then a few months ago there was a new neighbour moved to the area, down the hill a bitty and round the corner, they put a polytunnel up a few weeks ago. the copycat barstewards, think I'm gonna go burn it down.

If yer think about it you could actually help kickstart the economy, just go out and but loads of stuff, make sure yer neighbours see what yer get and they'll go and buy bigger n' better stuff.

Then their copycat neighbours will buy even bigger and better shinier things then their copycat neighbours will buy mega bigger and better and even shinier things then their copycat neighbours will buy outrageously massively huge bigger and better and shinier (possibly chrome plated) things and their copycat neighbours will........... hey presto the GDP goes through the roof.

Wished I thought of that mesel, need a lie down now.

you puts it up angain but its a smaller version? did it shrink in the wind?

dont burn it down it would make to much smoke (maybe seen as far as china maybe) and would leave youre carbon hoofprint all over the copycat barstewards (hahaha)

no. drop youre 99p flower pot on it and use youre plastic shandy bottle blades fro a windturbine

then the copycats would be green like wat mine is

Phill
25-Jul-10, 16:23
you puts it up angain but its a smaller version? did it shrink in the wind?

It got a bit twisted an' mangled so I had to do a spot of re-engineering which resulted in a slightly shorter polytunnel.
(made me neighbours insanely jealous)

pegasus
25-Jul-10, 16:45
2. your spelling is atrocious!! get a spell checker but dont tell the neighbours as they may copy!!!

Ive been practising the correct way to spel P O T A T O!

If GH stands for P as in Hiccough
If OUGH stands for O as in Dough
If PHTH stands for T as in Phthisis
If EIGH stands for A as in Neighbour
If TTE stands for T as in Gazette
If EAU stands for O as in Plateau

The right way to spell POTATO shoud be GHOUGHPHTHEIGHTTEEAU! :lol:

porshiepoo
25-Jul-10, 19:07
Pegasus: i dont know since i dont know you. you dont know either since you dont know my neighbourDon't I? How do you know that??

Your grammar is seriously lacking, I can only assume that you'd had one too many when typing the above.
Perhaps you would do well to spend more time working on that and less time spying on and comparing yourself to your neighbours?
You looked up polytunnels on the web just to see how much I paid? So that you could make an ignorant comment? That's amazingly sad mate!
Or was it so that you could go one up and get one too. :roll: Go for it, I'm sure myself and all other polytunnel owners won't claim you're a "copycat".

Sad, sad, sad.

viking
25-Jul-10, 19:48
Porshiepoo has summed it up beautifully. This is one of the most ridiculous threads I've ever read. Sad reflection of our 'materialistic' society.

mrlennie
25-Jul-10, 19:56
I bought a walking stick my neighbor got a wheelchair...

Corrie 3
25-Jul-10, 20:17
Me and Pegasus have the same curtains and double glazed windows,oh, and same shed, same colour on our front doors and same flowers in our gardens...But I have a chopper in my back garden and he hasnt!!! Yet!!!!

:cool::eek::lol:

pegasus
25-Jul-10, 20:47
Sad reflection of our 'materialistic' society.

Im realistic as I believe a materalistic society breeds unhapiness but this isnt the topic here! Its about one upmanship and what is lacking before people feel the need to impress, copy and intimidate others. There is also an element of petty ill will and self grandosment (sp) involved here. :roll:

pegasus
25-Jul-10, 20:56
Me and Pegasus have the same curtains and double glazed windows,oh, and same shed, same colour on our front doors and same flowers in our gardens...But I have a chopper in my back garden and he hasnt!!! Yet!!!!

:cool::eek::lol:

hahaha

but youres hasnt got as private plate like mine will

PEG 1

pegasus
25-Jul-10, 21:05
I'm sure myself and all other polytunnel owners won't claim you're a "copycat".

you and all them other oplytunnel owners?:lol: my my. is there some club for you all?

you go and enjoy youre hols in china mate (better bolt down the po;lytunel incase someone whips it:lol:

youre only mad at me cos i refussed to pay any thing for youre expenses (air fare, bed & brekfast and the lick) but you should not take youre guilt out on others:lol:

porshiepoo
25-Jul-10, 22:58
you and all them other oplytunnel owners?:lol: my my. is there some club for you all?

you go and enjoy youre hols in china mate (better bolt down the po;lytunel incase someone whips it:lol:

youre only mad at me cos i refussed to pay any thing for youre expenses (air fare, bed & brekfast and the lick) but you should not take youre guilt out on others:lol:

Mad at you? Actually I kinda pity you. Your life must be amazingly unfulfilling to spend so much time worrying about what others have. So no I'm not mad at you, I feel sorry for you.

I'm not familiar with an "oplytunnel" as you put it but if there were a Polytunnel club I'd happily join in. Only so that I could compare size and date of purchase within the neighbourhood of course though!

You clatter on to Viking about "petty ill will" but amazingly you fail to see that in yourself.

Tubthumper
25-Jul-10, 23:35
...You clatter on to Viking about "petty ill will" but amazingly you fail to see that in yourself.
He probably meant 'pretty oil spill' but he has to add mystique. That or he types with his nose.

Bazeye
26-Jul-10, 00:39
Or oven gloves.

Phill
26-Jul-10, 00:54
Or he might use his unfeasibly large plonker? :eek:

that's why his neighbours are jealous

The Drunken Duck
26-Jul-10, 07:36
Pegasus,

You are quite right getting all indignant about your neighbours copying you. Mine have green grass on their lawn, so have I. Its obvious they have copied me. They also have blue sky above their house and this thing called A-I-R circulating all around it just like me !! .. Some people just have no originality.

I find it hard to believe that you have people living next door to you who want to be just like you. Living next door to Craig Dunain would surely be the better option for them in that case.

porshiepoo
26-Jul-10, 11:08
Just been out in my car and guess what! When I went past the neighbour I noticed they had one too. :eek: Why DO neighbours have to copy so????

Pegasus, move into a cardboard box in a cows field and I'm sure you'll not have to worry about those "copycat" neighbours.

Right I'm off now. I had a good old spy as I went past the neighbours and I noticed they have an outdoor spa so I'm orf to buy myself one. Or maybe I'll go one up and buy a heated pool. Have to keep up with those Jones' after all. :roll:

millwood
26-Jul-10, 12:49
Just been out in my car and guess what! When I went past the neighbour I noticed they had one too. Why DO neighbours have to copy so????

sad so very sad ?

pegasus
26-Jul-10, 12:53
Pegasus,

You are quite right getting all indignant about your neighbours copying you. Mine have green grass on their lawn, so have I. Its obvious they have copied me. They also have blue sky above their house and this thing called A-I-R circulating all around it just like me !! .. Some people just have no originality.

I find it hard to believe that you have people living next door to you who want to be just like you. Living next door to Craig Dunain would surely be the better option for them in that case.

youre right DD. the neighb even went on holiday cos i duid

squidge
26-Jul-10, 13:42
This thread is just weird! Pegasus you are just an odd sort of poster - you can be articulate but you just come across as a complete erm fool - for want of a better word - on this thread. WHAT is going on with you?

Bazeye
26-Jul-10, 14:27
i dont drive so havent got a car but all my neighbours do. Im not going for driving lessons now in case they all talk about me.

pegasus
26-Jul-10, 16:00
WHAT is going on with you?

Walter Mitty characters that is what is ging on. :roll:

Always needing an audience to show off about there over inflated claims about how wonderful they are.

They willl never ever admit like all normal people that they have strenghts and weaknesses.

Braggarts who exagerate tend to be sad spiteful unhappy poeple and vey irritating to others.

Think yoursel fortunate that you are not lkiving near Walter Mitties! :lol:

porshiepoo
26-Jul-10, 16:43
Walter Mitty characters that is what is ging on. :roll:

Always needing an audience to show off about there over inflated claims about how wonderful they are.

They willl never ever admit like all normal people that they have strenghts and weaknesses.

Braggarts who exagerate tend to be sad spiteful unhappy poeple and vey irritating to others.

Think yoursel fortunate that you are not lkiving near Walter Mitties! :lol:

I have to say you are the most bizarre poster I've come across on here in a very long time. :lol:

porshiepoo
26-Jul-10, 16:48
Just been out in my car and guess what! When I went past the neighbour I noticed they had one too. Why DO neighbours have to copy so????

sad so very sad ?

Don't get it. lol.

You didn't quote me but those are my words so are you suggesting that you didn't get the sarcasm behind the comment, took me seriously and as such are suggesting I'm sad for thinking it?
OR Could you not be bothered to make your own comment and in fact you have been past your neighbours who do have a car and feel they're just copying you.
OR as you finished with a question mark are you asking if I think my neighbours are sad because they actually own a car? :eek:

I'm completely lost now. lol. This thread is getting weirder and weirder with every new post.

Corrie 3
26-Jul-10, 17:14
Think yoursel fortunate that you are not lkiving near Walter Mitties!
I have lived next door to Walter for years and a more upstanding Man you will never meet. He is a brilliant Neighbour and never copies anything I do or buy.
I feel quite hurt now pegasus that you have disrespected our Walter, his Missis wont be best pleased when she see's what you have wrote about him....
[evil][evil][evil]

pegasus
26-Jul-10, 17:56
I have lived next door to Walter for years and a more upstanding Man you will never meet. He is a brilliant Neighbour and never copies anything I do or buy.
I feel quite hurt now pegasus that you have disrespected our Walter, his Missis wont be best pleased when she see's what you have wrote about him....

sounds like you lives near god esoecioally as youre used capitol M and N.:lol:

youre Walter Mit sounds harmless but oures is a raving loony:eek::eek:

Crackeday
26-Jul-10, 18:15
sounds like you lives near god esoecioally as youre used capitol M and N.:lol:

youre Walter Mit sounds harmless but oures is a raving loony:eek:
I am confused with each post.
Some are legible and make a little sense.
Some are just littered with weirdness and have extra letters added and removed for good measure.
Are you 2 people pegasus or are you split personality and one of them cant keep up with the other one never mind the jones'? :lol:
Maybe you are your own neighbour and that is whats driving you mad!!!

pegasus
26-Jul-10, 18:39
I am confused with each post.
Some are legible and make a little sense.
Some are just littered with weirdness and have extra letters added and removed for good measure.
Are you 2 people pegasus or are you split personality and one of them cant keep up with the other one never mind the jones'? :lol:
Maybe you are your own neighbour and that is whats driving you mad!!!

i am a winged messanger cracked so its no wonder that youre confussed

and im not green. my neighs is green cos they is jealous of my new copter

pegasus
26-Jul-10, 21:37
that's why his neighbours are jealous

Being jealous of material things is bad enough, but

extreme jealousy of material things and crossing the line to take whatever is yours is altogether a seroius business and has far reaching effectss!

Corrie 3
26-Jul-10, 21:51
I think you are brill pegasus and I woudnt mind you for a Neighbour!!
Life would never be boring anyway!!

:lol::lol:

gleeber
26-Jul-10, 23:33
sounds like you lives near god esoecioally as youre used capitol M and N.

youre Walter Mit sounds harmless but oures is a raving loony

Is that one of the most iconic posts ever on the org?
Good thread this. Full of everything the org ever was or is or ever will be.
Poor Pegasus has a neighbour problem. So has his neighbour. :lol: Just like the org. Everyones got their problem.Tighsonas said to me just tonight that he has enough difficulties going to bed at night with his own problems without going with anyone elses. lol. I agree. Ive seen all the problems in the org displayed on this thread. I know, I look too deep into things but if you see them, like demons and Jinns, they got to be there but, whether they are or not is only opinion.
I trust that adds to the confusion. :confused

Phill
26-Jul-10, 23:42
........in case they all talk about me.

They does be talking about you, 'cept the paranoid one's, they think your talking about them talking about you.

Phill
26-Jul-10, 23:43
Being jealous of material things is bad enough, but

extreme jealousy of material things and crossing the line to take whatever is yours is altogether a seroius business and has far reaching effectss!

Has someone pinched yer plonker?

Phill
26-Jul-10, 23:46
Walter says 'Get organised!'

pegasus
27-Jul-10, 00:09
I think you are brill pegasus and I woudnt mind you for a Neighbour!!
Life would never be boring anyway!!

thanks Corrie3. i was thinking that as well.

aparantly im abit of a icon now. no wander the neighbs is green with envy:D

pegasus
27-Jul-10, 00:31
Walter says 'Get organised!'

Which one the harmles good Walter Mitty?

Or the
manipulative,
lying,
destroying Walter Mitties who are adept at looking blamless
while they hide in there wee tainted corner and
can spot a good person a mile off ....
to use to there advantage.
and try and take what is not thres to take? Mmmm!

pegasus
27-Jul-10, 12:12
Has someone pinched yer plonker?

No, much much worse than that! :~(
Seriously where are the dicerning folks on this thread?

LoneSomeDove
27-Jul-10, 13:44
You seem to spend alot of time watching your neighbours:confused.

Does it realy matter if they go and buy something that you have or something similar:roll:.

If they book a holiday at the same time as you, does it interfere with your life, i don't think so.

Maybe your neighbours thinks you are the one who is Keeping up with the jones.

You should count yourself lucky that you have neighbours like this and not ones that make life hell like so many out there.:eek:

Corrie 3
27-Jul-10, 14:19
You should count yourself lucky that you have neighbours like this and not ones that make life hell like so many out there.
But they do make his life hell, thats what his beef is about, they make his life real hell dont they Pegasus?? And I for one sympathise cos I know what his neighbours are like, they are always copying him and making his life terrible..
[disgust][evil]:D

pegasus
27-Jul-10, 14:48
You seem to spend alot of time watching your neighbours:confused.

well i like to have abit of a laugh.

thats wat this threads all about realy :D

Walter Ego
27-Jul-10, 15:14
M Man..............

pegasus
27-Jul-10, 21:03
M Man..............
you any relatopin to Alter Mittie by any chance?

Errogie
27-Jul-10, 21:40
Heavens, I haven't been near the Org for months and then stumble into this garbage.

Pegasus, I am also of the winged (corvid) persuasion so why don't you just utilise your own ariel abilities and depart to some lonely mountain top or high tree where there is no possibility of subjecting yourself or the rest of us to such fevered anxieties.

pegasus
27-Jul-10, 22:46
Pegasus, I am also of the winged (corvid) persuasion so why don't you just utilise your own ariel abilities and depart to some lonely mountain top or high tree where there is no possibility of subjecting yourself or the rest of us to such fevered anxieties.

Come come now lets not be flipant here. I would of thought a fellow 'corvid' might have bee more dicsrning, however lets not forget h that jealousy can be the root cause of evil and that keepinf up with the Jonses can damage your health! :(
The Sociopat Next Door is a text for just abour anyone interested in how evil, real evil operates in Everyday Life.
If this book warns people then thats good.

http://www.amazon.com/Sociopath-Next-Door-Martha-Stout/product-reviews/0767915828?pageNumber=4

pegasus
28-Jul-10, 11:04
But they do make his life hell, thats what his beef is about, they make his life real hell dont they Pegasus?? [disgust][evil]:D

All the joking aside
how do people with little or
no consciense know they have no consciense?

Corrie 3
28-Jul-10, 11:43
All the joking aside
how do people with little or
no consciense know they have no consciense?
Are you saying that your neighbours have no conscience Pegasus?
How do you know they have no conscience, they maybe worried sick that they copy off you so much, it could even make them ill worrying about it.

:~(:~(

pegasus
28-Jul-10, 22:35
Are you saying that your neighbours have no conscience Pegasus?

i cant see inside there head so i dont know if the neighnb has 1 or not

they have gione walkabout any way so lets just hope that tehy get lost.

pegasus
29-Jul-10, 22:48

No Im mythologicale but speaking from the heart now I find t sadthat neighbs with such a jealsous disposition cause so many needless probs! :~(

Mrs Bucket
30-Jul-10, 10:47
I really think you should come and live beside me after all I am famous for keeping up with the neithbours or really one step ahead.

Corrie 3
30-Jul-10, 12:29
Have you ever thought of moving house Pegasus, I think a move would do you good and just let the Neighbours get on with keeping up with someone else.

[disgust][lol]

pegasus
30-Jul-10, 16:43
Have you ever thought of moving house Pegasus, I think a move would do you good and just let the Neighbours get on with keeping up with someone else.

[disgust][lol]

Nah, who would they keep up with then? Jealosuy features 'big time' in there every day existence. They would defonitely feel short changed about not having to try and keep up.

Dadie
30-Jul-10, 21:26
They might move to be your neighbour there as well!

pegasus
30-Jul-10, 21:51
They might move to be your neighbour there as well!

its awfull to think that dadie!

theyt just want to be in my shoes (and who is it that can blame thems)[evil]

pegasus
31-Jul-10, 18:56
I really think you should come and live beside me after all I am famous for keeping up with the neithbours or really one step ahead.

Does this mean that your reputatioin preceeds you then?

For the good of course! ;)

Bazeye
31-Jul-10, 19:06
Come and live next door to me you wont have any trouble from me keeping up with you. More than likely I'll drag you down to my level.

pegasus
31-Jul-10, 21:54
Come and live next door to me you wont have any trouble from me keeping up with you. More than likely I'll drag you down to my level.
:lol: yes i can see that you have notjoing not even an avatar! (even reghead has to copy my avatar an hes not even a neighb)

what would the mitties do if i was in the guter? i suppose theyed have to say 'been there done that' in order to keep up with me /(us)?

Leanne
01-Aug-10, 00:42
what would the mitties do if i was in the guter? i suppose theyed have to say 'been there done that' in order to keep up with me /(us)?

Have you just named your neighbour and thus lost your own anonymity?

pegasus
01-Aug-10, 13:26
Have you just named your neighbour and thus lost your own anonymity?

well you of all poeple should know about walter mittie i think:D

Corrie 3
01-Aug-10, 14:56
well you of all poeple should know about walter mittie i think
You mean Walter Mittie is your Neighbour Pegasus?
You want to watch him you know, he's not to be messed with is our Walter !!

[lol][lol][lol]

pegasus
01-Aug-10, 15:48
You mean Walter Mittie is your Neighbour Pegasus?
You want to watch him you know, he's not to be messed with is our Walter !!

[lol][lol][lol]

I do as they have a very dark side
there are not nice Mitties at all!

Very jealous .....

vindictave and the Mitties get others to do there work for them
cause the mits are all mouth.
The exact opposide of me/us/orselves cuase we are caring, honset
charitable and considerate to.

Bazeye
01-Aug-10, 16:06
:lol: yes i can see that you have notjoing not even an avatar! (even reghead has to copy my avatar an hes not even a neighb)

Are you on medication?

pegasus
01-Aug-10, 16:12
Are you on medication?
no. but i take tabloids

pegasus
02-Aug-10, 17:24
Dont assume that obsesive jealous people will change there behaviour walk far away from jeal;ous destructive people.

They are a vexation to the spirit.

There obsesion is to win.

NEVER EVER admit the damage they cause!

In the end we all reap what we sow.

End of story:

Corrie 3
02-Aug-10, 18:32
End of story:
Do you mean thats the end of the story or the end of the story Pegasus??
Aren't you going to keep us updated about your Neighbours and their quest to keep up with you?
Stick a brand new car on your drive and see what they do, I dare you!!

[lol][lol][lol]

Amy-Winehouse
02-Aug-10, 18:38
I have noticed that there is a certain someone on here that uses the word dyslexia like it,s a bad thing to have or that because your dyslexic you must lack a brain !!! EH???

Only a moron would say something so stupid !!

Ohhh better check my grammar and spelling over incase someone petty and extremely sad pulls me up on it !!!

GET A LIFE !!!!!

pegasus
02-Aug-10, 19:00
I have noticed that there is a certain someone on here that uses the word dyslexia like it,s a bad thing to have or that because your dyslexic you must lack a brain !!! EH???

Dyslexics aer far from dumb most are very clever, sensitive and creative peoplke.

Like mysefl! ;)

squidge
02-Aug-10, 22:47
Dyslexics aer far from dumb most are very clever, sensitive and creative peoplke.

Like mysefl! ;)

Most are also genuine - about as unlike your posts as its possible to be:confused

pegasus
02-Aug-10, 23:25
Most are also genuine - about as unlike yourself as its possible to be:confused
since you dont know me youre comments as useless as you apear to be.

at least corie 3 had a usefull suggestion tho carrying it out from a flat might not be easy.

you should stick to what you knows about squige: nothing:)

squidge
02-Aug-10, 23:31
you should stick to what you knows about squige: nothing:)

Lol - a long time ago someone stole my "u" - it seems my "d" has gone missing now.

I dont know what it is about the board at the moment it is full of nothing.

Mostly i have found on this board what you see is what you get. A lot of the people i have met over the years are as you would think they would be. People didnt seem to play games to any great degree until lately. You are right Pegs - i dont know you personally so i have edited my post to more accurately reflect what i was thinking. I do know your posts and your posts are just like that - full of nothing - seems i am evidently in the best place to judge if nothing is what i know about.

pegasus
02-Aug-10, 23:36
Lol - a long time ago someone stole my "u" - it seems my "d" has gone missing now.

I dont know what it is about the board at the moment it is full of nothing.

Mostly i have found on this board what you see is what you get. A lot of the people i have met over the years are as you would think they would be. People didnt seem to play games to any great degree until lately. You are right Pegs - i dont know you personally so i have edited my post to more accurately reflect what i was thinking. I do know your posts and your posts are just like that - full of nothing - seems i am evidently in the best place to judge if nothing is what i know about.
counldnt stay away sqyuidge. like to know what Peg is doing. ust liek tha neighb?

where Peg leads others follow :)

pegasus
04-Aug-10, 11:15
Do you mean thats the end of the story or the end of the story Pegasus??
Aren't you going to keep us updated about your Neighbours and their quest to keep up with you?
Stick a brand new car on your drive and see what they do, I dare you!!

[lol]

Last update on the jealous neigbs!

Things have degenerated badly.

The ramifications of there actions are coming hoome to roost!

In the end goodnes will always prevail.

So yes ahappy ending for us anyway! :lol:

Bazeye
04-Aug-10, 11:32
I'm pleased for you.

Corrie 3
04-Aug-10, 11:48
Well done pegasus, I knew you would sort them out in the end...!!

:Razz

Phill
04-Aug-10, 14:02
Last update on the jealous neigbs!

Things have degenerated badly.

The ramifications of there actions are coming hoome to roost!

In the end goodnes will always prevail.

So yes ahappy ending for us anyway! :lol:

So, c'mon.....what are the ramifications?
Yer can't leave us hangin' on like this..............

pegasus
04-Aug-10, 15:19
So, c'mon.....what are the ramifications?
Yer can't leave us hangin' on like this..............

Consequences!

As you sow,
so shall you reap! :roll:

Phill
04-Aug-10, 20:59
Consequences!

As you sow,
so shall you reap! :roll:

I see.........:eek:

Soooo...neighbour A got something this big, and neighbour B got something this big which make neighbour A fell it was this big?

Is that what you mean or have they all ran out of money and they've had everything repo'd? (but neighbour B had bigger, harder lookin' repo men)

pegasus
04-Aug-10, 22:26
thanks bazeye and Corrie3

Peg x

oldmarine
05-Aug-10, 05:34

Pegasus: Looks like you are getting a lot of response so won't attempt to add mine here.

pegasus
05-Aug-10, 13:06
Pegasus: Looks like you are getting a lot of response so won't attempt to add mine here.

Thats fine.

I'll aske youa question then!

iWhat do think thee jealous neighbs fear and hate the most?

Exposin;g each others malicious shenanighans (sp)?

Exposure by other victims?

Last but not least the TRUTH coming out?

Corrie 3
05-Aug-10, 13:12
thanks bazeye and Corrie3

Peg x
You're welcome Peg, I have enjoyed your thread very much so thanks to you!!

;)

pegasus
06-Aug-10, 12:32
I see.........:eek:

Soooo...neighbour A got something this big, and neighbour B got something this big which make neighbour A fell it was this big?

Is that what you mean or have they all ran out of money and they've had everything repo'd? (but neighbour B had bigger, harder lookin' repo men)

Good try Phill (Sherlock) but that scnerio is way oof the mark I can asure you that would be nothing in comparison!

FacT being when jealous neigh A get in cahoots with jealous neigh B
and then the vile bunch of shady, liying characters conncoct very very tall stories .......

Go out of there way to scream and shout to various peeps that they are the VICTIMS!

Remember that they are insanely JEALOUS!

Meanwhile they are runnin amock creating all sorts of dangeros nasties on innocent neighbs
whilst sitting back looking blamless in there tainted dirty wee corner. :~(

Liars are always found out in the end
and foprtunately they have fallen apart at the seames
and are at ech others throats now! :)

The Mitties think they are nice to but htey are very NASTY Mits indeed!

Crackeday
06-Aug-10, 13:27
Jealous:characterized by or proceeding from suspicious fears or envious resentment
So maybe your neighbours know something about you that we dont?

Maybe they are suspicious of you and wonder why and where you buy your oversized/Undersized*(delete as appropriate!!) lingerie?????:lol:

LoneSomeDove
06-Aug-10, 19:58
The only thing about this thread that jumps out is how baffling it is.

Why do you care so much about what your neighbours are doing.:roll:

Sounds to me like you enjoy the sound of your own keyboard, just to keep this going.

How the heck have your neighbours put up with you so long.
Try getting on with your own "Perfect" little life and leave others alone.

Sounds like you are the jealous one.

I wont be replying back so dont trouble yourself.[disgust]

Bazeye
06-Aug-10, 21:18
On one side of me the neighbours are absolutely spot on. Ok they do have the occasional party at the weekend but then again so do we but not if its work the next day. We always speak to each other but dont socialise. However if we do bump into each other while were out we always have a good chinwag. The "other" neighbours though we dont hear a peep out of. When they moved in i tried to get some craic going but they werent interested. It even came down to it that when we were approaching each other in the street, you know when you can both see each other approaching from miles away, when the "moment" arrived as you passed each other they were always looking at their watch or pretended to phone someone or text or whatever. I know which neighbours I prefer.

Corrie 3
06-Aug-10, 21:33
On one side of me the neighbours are absolutely spot on. Ok they do have the occasional party at the weekend but then again so do we but not if its work the next day. We always speak to each other but dont socialise. However if we do bump into each other while were out we always have a good chinwag. The "other" neighbours though we dont hear a peep out of. When they moved in i tried to get some craic going but they werent interested. It even came down to it that when we were approaching each other in the street, you know when you can both see each other approaching from miles away, when the "moment" arrived as you passed each other they were always looking at their watch or pretended to phone someone or text or whatever. I know which neighbours I prefer.
Thats life Baz...Theres nowt so queer as folk as they say!...I would like to meet Pegs neighbours though, just to see what they are like.....I have never met a real life Walter Mitty before so it would be a new experience for me..

crayola
07-Aug-10, 00:59
The only thing about this thread that jumps out is how baffling it is.

Why do you care so much about what your neighbours are doing.:roll:

Sounds to me like you enjoy the sound of your own keyboard, just to keep this going.

How the heck have your neighbours put up with you so long.
Try getting on with your own "Perfect" little life and leave others alone.

Sounds like you are the jealous one.

I wont be replying back so dont trouble yourself.[disgust]
It's not baffling at all when you know both sets of protagonists and what's been going on.

I'm surprised the neighbours haven't joined in. They usually do.

Bazeye
07-Aug-10, 01:15
Mebbe theyre not on the Org and dont know yet.

crayola
07-Aug-10, 01:23
Mebbe theyre not on the Org and dont know yet.
They are here but I don't know if they're ignoring this thread or haven't got it yet.

pegasus
07-Aug-10, 01:26
It's not baffling at all when you know both sets of protagonists and what's been going on.

I'm surprised the neighbours haven't joined in. They usually do.
so says the oracle who think sthat the aliens broughtas down the wtc:lol:

lonesomepine hasnt gotr a cluwq of what goes on. and nor do you by the seen of it

Bazeye
07-Aug-10, 01:46
They are here but I don't know if they're ignoring this thread or haven't got it yet.

I dont know. Im clueless. I idont know how many orgers know each other, but I dont know them and they dont know me but next summer when I go round the pubs in Thurso I'll wear an orger T Shirt so you can either come up to me and have a craic or ignore me and talk about me.Get some orger T shirts sorted. Lets be friends. ;)

pegasus
07-Aug-10, 01:57
I dont know. Im clueless. I idont know how many orgers know each other, but I dont know them and they dont know me but next summer when I go round the pubs in Thurso I'll wear an orger T Shirt so you can either come up to me and have a craic or ignore me and talk about me.Get some orger T shirts sorted. Lets be friends. ;)

and i dont know you and you dont know me baz, but i knoew you aint my neighb cos youre to reasonable

(perhaps crayon is my neighb!! :D)

Bazeye
07-Aug-10, 02:06
Watching all the bands at glastonbury now on BBC 4 that I was too relaxed to see. Mind you its only Scissor Sisters, had abetter craic keepin the fire goin and drinking with our neighbours from Swansea.:lol:

Phill
07-Aug-10, 10:03
when I go round the pubs in Thurso I'll wear an orger T Shirt so you can either come up to me and have a craic or ignore me and talk about me.Get some orger T shirts sorted. Lets be friends. ;)

Why don't we have an .orger flash mob?
Just set a time and a place, we can all turn up and have the craic / punch each other / get one up on the neighbours / laugh at each other / be outraged etc. and then disappear again.
:cool:

Phill
07-Aug-10, 10:09
so says the oracle who think sthat the aliens broughtas down the wtc

Now now, yer just jealous 'cos she's got a better theory than you.

What's your theory Mr Jones.......

(now it's your turn to come up wiv a better, bigger, more outlandish one)

pegasus
07-Aug-10, 12:29
Why don't we have an .orger flash mob?
Just set a time and a place, we can all turn up and have the craic / punch each other / get one up on the neighbours / laugh at each other / be outraged etc. and then disappear again.

BAD idea Phill! :roll:

We/us/them are far too nice to condone any type of violence (dont forget I am mythologicale) so that is out of the qeustin.

Anyways you fogetin one thing the Mits have oter degenerites that they have used inthe past to do some nasties. [evil]
The Mits would call on there ruthless DRUG abusering mob cause the Mitties are cowards with BIG threatin mouths with like minded contacts far and wide!
Cowards alway need support from other cowards cause they simply cannot stand on there own!

Besides they have been exposed and have bbe advised to stay well away from us decent honest, corageous folks
FOR GOOD! :)

pegasus
07-Aug-10, 12:47
I have never met a real life Walter Mitty before so it would be a new experience for me.. :lol:

NO no no C3 .... :eek: :(

you sound far to nice to meet the WMs cause these Mits is not meek mild and living a fantasy armless life like the fictionlal Walter M.
Its an experience BEST avoided in fact FORGET it completely for your own sanity!

Thes Mits would exude an abundance of charm and friendlines but BEWARE it is ALL superficial.

After they have blinded you with their lyin and superficialnes then the Mits will move in on there nice trustin victim before the kill!!

There alter egos warp reality cause they really see themselvis as NICE peopl' but they are dangerous and for others whomight be unfortunate enoug to cross there evil path.

I think it must be genetic or something but rest asured the Mits will never admit it nor seek any type of help even althogh they badly need it.

SO BEWARE!

Corrie 3
07-Aug-10, 13:08
NO no no C3 .... :eek:

you sound far to nice to meet the WMs cause these Mits is not meek mild and living a fantasy armless life like the fictionlal Walter M.
Its an experience BEST avoided in fact FORGET it completely for your own sanity!

Thes Mits would exude an abundance of charm and friendlines but BEWARE it is ALL superficial.

After they have blinded you with their lyin and superficialnes then the Mits will move in on there nice trustin victim before the kill!!

There alter egos warp reality cause they really see themselvis as NICE peopl' but they are dangerous and for others whomight be unfortunate enoug to cross there evil path.

I think it must be genetic or something but rest asured the Mits will never admit it nor seek any type of help even althogh they badly need it.

SO BEWARE!
Thanks for the warning Pegasus, I will keep well away from them !! I really dont know how you put up with them, I would go mad!!!
:eek::eek:

pegasus
07-Aug-10, 18:02
Thanks for the warning Pegasus, I will keep well away from them !! I really dont know how you put up with them, I would go mad!!!
:eek::eek:

Diferent people will react diferently to similar events some will be traumatised others will rise above it best they can.
Some move away others will try and ignore. :roll:

The Mitties were relentless employin tactis such as bullyng threats violence intimadation lying and as time progresed the Mits conived shemed more and BIGGER elaborate dangerous nasties.

Throuhout the repeated atempts to stand on our rights and grind us down us/we/they did not lose our humanity.

That took COURAGE with a capital C!

Most folks ij the area were to scared to get involed incase the vinditcive jealous Mits started on them
so they kept thre heads low!

Crackeday
08-Aug-10, 08:40
so says the oracle who think sthat the aliens broughtas down the wtc:lol:

lonesomepine hasnt gotr a cluwq of what goes on. and nor do you by the seen of it
Why do you have to put random consonants onto words?:roll:
What is a cluwq? and what is a gotr?
I am as baffled as your lovely neighbours!!!!!;)

pegasus
08-Aug-10, 11:19
I/we/us couldnt do it. Never!

Living life full of spite rage and hate finding no joy or happines in anything.

If you or I lied used volence against someone we would feel
guilt and remorse but simply understand that the jealous neighbs
DO NOT CARE about others feelings in the least!

I know this wil be hard for normal folks to take in!

The Mits need constant stimulatin and get boredem eaily.

Drugs are bad everywere and on the increase inthis area.

Communites soon deteroiate when scum get a hold!

We/us are gettin back our iner joy,
but its asad thought if they move on to someone else .....

that someone elses life/lives will be hell. :roll:

squidge
08-Aug-10, 23:28
Pegasus it seems to me that you are contunually goading your neighbours to respond here. Thats a bit childish and tiresome. Cant you take your neighbourhood dispute and play elsewhere.

pegasus
09-Aug-10, 00:03
Pegasus it seems to me that you are contunually goading your neighbours to respond here. Thats a bit childish and tiresome. Cant you take your neighbourhood dispute and play elsewhere.
the topic was way down squide and you have broughst it back to the top. that makes you abit of a hipocrite and maybe a troublmaker?

i dont have a neighb dispute suige. i just got some nasty jelous mits living near me. yoyu wont know them so dont loose youre sleep