PDA

View Full Version : The bear is back

willowbankbear
01-Jul-06, 10:56
After much consultation on the Org night out, Stone roses decided to revert to type & re-address myself as willowbankbear. To those that it annoys, TOUGH, Big hi to all who made the effort last night, especially those from outwith Wick, Thanks for appearing, it was so cool of you

Elenna
01-Jul-06, 10:58
So...a Stone Rose by any other name is still....(fill in blank here)???

;)

willowbankbear
01-Jul-06, 11:04
So...a Stone Rose by any other name is still....(fill in blank here)???

;)

Favourite band YUP, but I was talked into it by somebody last night & its a good street to bide in, long but quiet

changilass
01-Jul-06, 12:50
Favourite band YUP, but I was talked into it by somebody last night & its a good street to bide in, long but quiet

Prefer bears to stones, less likely to get thrown, more likely to be cuddled:lol:

Moira
01-Jul-06, 13:00
http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon6.gif The bear is back .....

Long live the bear....

Bears are cool with many talents - and they're just the very best organisers of Org nights out ;)

connieb19
01-Jul-06, 13:03
How many drinks did it take to bribe Niall then? :roll:

Bingobabe
01-Jul-06, 13:17
How many drinks did it take to bribe Niall then? :roll:Judging by the state of mr bear it must of been alot!!!! And my bathroom floor[lol]

changilass
01-Jul-06, 13:57
Judging by the state of mr bear it must of been alot!!!! And my bathroom floor[lol]
That must have been fun, not only do you not get to go out, but you are expected to spend the night cleaning, must be your turn to go out next and the bears time to keep the wee one happy:lol: , and tidy up any mess???

canuck
01-Jul-06, 14:02
After much consultation on the Org night out, Stone roses decided to revert to type & re-address myself as willowbankbear.

Bright lot those org friends of ours. I agree with them.