PDA

View Full Version : Things you dont see anymore PT III

Amy-Winehouse
23-Jul-10, 23:12
My Auntie is up for a wee break this week & we were mentioning in conversation about the fishing & how there was little or if any industry left & she asked me the following, What time of year do the Salmon jump oot the water ?

Well now , my reply was` for the life of me I cant honestly recall the last time I saw a Salmon jump in Wick River`,( well the harbour basin)

Does it still happen or is another thing we will have our kids telling us to "shut up & dina be silly , your underwear is ablaze" ??

Any others APART from white dog poo:cool:

Mosser
24-Jul-10, 14:20
My Auntie is up for a wee break this week & we were mentioning in conversation about the fishing & how there was little or if any industry left & she asked me the following, What time of year do the Salmon jump oot the water ?

Well now , my reply was` for the life of me I cant honestly recall the last time I saw a Salmon jump in Wick River`,( well the harbour basin)

Does it still happen or is another thing we will have our kids telling us to "shut up & dina be silly , your underwear is ablaze" ??

Any others APART from white dog poo:cool:

I saw two salmon jumping on Tuesday evening past, but I never see boyags fishing in the harbour

Mosser

Bazeye
24-Jul-10, 14:32
The only place you can find white dog poo now is at Elland Road.

Amy-Winehouse
24-Jul-10, 14:59
I saw two salmon jumping on Tuesday evening past, but I never see boyags fishing in the harbour

Mosser

I saw a load of wee boys fishing at the River pier, South Quay , Longberry & below the coastguards yesterday. None fish in the harbour anymore because there arnt any fish in there tbh