PDA

View Full Version : Rollercoster simulator not good for little ones in Wick

nibis
23-Jul-10, 21:58
Hi,

Today I took my 4 year old child to the amusement park in Wick and we went to the rollercoster simulator. I asked the fellow if it was ok for my little one he said Yes. When my son came out of the machine he was frightened and my husband said that he was unable to find the stop button. I spoke with the fellow and said to him he should warn people about the speed but he didn't consider my opinion, so where can I go in order they warn people about this machine.

webmannie
24-Jul-10, 11:20
My daughter loved every second of it, wanted to go again! Surely it depends on the child. It would scare a timid bairnie i guess

pegasus
24-Jul-10, 13:19
Surely it depends on the child. It would scare a timid bairnie i guess

Common sense I should imagine, applies here. Everyone knows there own child but its good to be catious in advance. So nice of him/her to warn others just incase! ;)

Bazeye
24-Jul-10, 16:51
Hi,

Today I took my 4 year old child to the amusement park in Wick and we went to the rollercoster simulator. I asked the fellow if it was ok for my little one he said Yes. When my son came out of the machine he was frightened and my husband said that he was unable to find the stop button. I spoke with the fellow and said to him he should warn people about the speed but he didn't consider my opinion, so where can I go in order they warn people about this machine.

At least you can threaten them with it if they're naughty.