PDA

View Full Version : Lake Louise

elamanya
23-Jul-10, 18:58
http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy171/Elamanya/IMG_3305.jpg?t=1279907797

Sporran
23-Jul-10, 19:45
Lovely Lake Louise! What a beautiful colour the water is - a lovely photo indeed, elamanya! :)

wicker05
23-Jul-10, 21:03
Stunning shot :)

cherokee
23-Jul-10, 21:08
Quite a basic photo (IMHO), nothing major stands out about it; but bonny all the same I guess; in a picture/postcard way.

changilass
23-Jul-10, 21:21
Its a lovely pic, why would you want to be so bliddy negative, its just not called for.

Nasty bissom.[disgust][evil]

cherokee
23-Jul-10, 23:10
Its a lovely pic, why would you want to be so bliddy negative, its just not called for.

I take it that you think you know me ?

Just incase you don't; then I shall take this chance to put you right......

I am neither nasty...... nor a "bissom" ... ("such a Caithness saying BTW" :roll: ) !!!

I shall say what I wish to say about any photographs posted on this forum !!!!

IF what I think doesn't suit you then ........ sorry I don't swear.......

BTW - For Changilass - if you would take the time to check my original post, I DID say it was a "bonny photo" ?????

Mystical Potato Head
23-Jul-10, 23:13

Whoa there,people have the right to an opinion(i've been told that plenty of times), and should be able to express it without being on the recieving end of some rather acidic tongued remark just because it doesnt agree with your opinion.
It might be a lovely pic but the sky is overexposed and lacking in contrast/detail.Does that make me a nasty bissom or someone who is just being honest?

changilass
23-Jul-10, 23:16
I don't think I know you and neither would I want to.

Whilst you are entitled to your opinion, so am I, and it hasn't changed any since your reply.

I just think its nice to be nice.

Mystical Potato Head
23-Jul-10, 23:39
I don't think I know you and neither would I want to.

Whilst you are entitled to your opinion, so am I, and it hasn't changed any since your reply.

I just think its nice to be nice.

So,calling someone a nasty bissom is being nice is it?

dragonfly
24-Jul-10, 08:01
thanks for posting, I've always wanted to visit the Rockies, the photos you are posting show what a lovely area of the country it is

Kenn
24-Jul-10, 08:41
I really like the composition of the picture but have to agree with MPH about the mountain and the sky merging.
Perhaps some one could give some hints as to how this can be overcome as it's a problem I incur also despite trying several different camera settings. Would a polaroid lens solve the problem?

elamanya
24-Jul-10, 08:55
jees keep calm folks , i am not a photographer or do i aspire to be , leave that to the likes of John Baikie , i am fortunate enough to get to some nice places , i point my camera and shoot, if it gives some people the chance to see a part of the world they would like to visit , or have visited before and it brings back memories fine, i know some people are not as lucky and may never get the chance to visit, so hope it gives them a wee insight into the area .