PDA

View Full Version : Alternative Vitality Open Day sat 24th

DhammaDuck
23-Jul-10, 18:47
Alternative Vitality (Whitechapel Rd) is having an open day of fun, discounts and taster treatments (by donation) for their therapies tomorrow 12-4pm. Come along and try the newly available Bowen Therapy - a wonderfully gentle yet effective therapy, great for relaxing, resetting and promoting healing of the whole body. Phone 01955 605184 for bookings. :D

tiger woods
23-Jul-10, 19:09
Alternative Vitality (Whitechapel Rd) is having an open day of fun, discounts and taster treatments (by donation) for their therapies tomorrow 12-4pm. Come along and try the newly available Bowen Therapy - a wonderfully gentle yet effective therapy, great for relaxing, resetting and promoting healing of the whole body. Phone 01955 605184 for bookings. :D
Does it work on sex addicts? This treatment I'm on at the moment is not working fast enough for me.:Razz:Razz

Corrie 3
23-Jul-10, 19:17
Does it work on sex addicts? This treatment I'm on at the moment is not working fast enough for me.
Yep, Tiger Woods is a Troll, its official!!!

:eek::cool:[disgust]

tiger woods
23-Jul-10, 21:51
Yep, Tiger Woods is a Troll, its official!!!

:eek::cool:[disgust]
It's a joke ya dummy, wheres your sense of humour?

scorrie
23-Jul-10, 23:08

I've never seen anyone in the shop apart from the staff. I don't know much about the Bowen Therapy and I suppose it doesn't work along the lines of:-

"Super, smashing, great, keep out of the black and in the red, there's nowt in this game for two in a bed, I'm sorry boys but look at what you could have won, bus fare home" ;)

Amy-Winehouse
23-Jul-10, 23:15
I've never seen anyone in the shop apart from the staff. I don't know much about the Bowen Therapy and I suppose it doesn't work along the lines of:-

"Super, smashing, great, keep out of the black and in the red, there's nowt in this game for two in a bed, I'm sorry boys but look at what you could have won, bus fare home" ;)

Time to go in an lend yer support to the shop or it wont be there for long, as seems to be the trend in Sunny WK these days

ducati
24-Jul-10, 09:05

If anyone needs therapy................[lol]

Hibeechick
24-Jul-10, 11:00
I've never seen anyone in the shop apart from the staff

Most likely because they are in the rooms having treatments done?

Having been down to see Donna and the girls myself I can't sing their praises enough!

DhammaDuck
24-Jul-10, 17:26
:) Lots of folk wandered in - many for the first time - to have a wee look at the shop and chat about the new therapies coming in - Bowen, Physiotherapy and acupuncture. Some had short taster treatments and seemed to be pretty pleased and it raised some funds for the Gala! Well done everyone who helped out.

scorrie
24-Jul-10, 22:27
Time to go in an lend yer support to the shop or it wont be there for long, as seems to be the trend in Sunny WK these days

I don't need anything they sell.

scorrie
24-Jul-10, 22:29
Most likely because they are in the rooms having treatments done?

I have no idea. I just haven't seen a customer in there, period. Not a comment on whether the business is healthy or not, just an observation.

redeyedtreefrog
25-Jul-10, 21:48
I don't need anything they sell.

Nobody does, because very little of it actually works.

bagpuss
25-Jul-10, 22:59
The watch word with therapists of any sort is discretion and privacy. Alternative Vitality, like beauty therapists probably observes this

scorrie
26-Jul-10, 11:46
The watch word with therapists of any sort is discretion and privacy. Alternative Vitality, like beauty therapists probably observes this

Crikey, sneaking into beauty therapists?

"Ooh, check her going into that beauty therapy place, oi...ugly cow!!"