PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Plant Pots

2boyz1girl
22-Jul-10, 15:58
Just thought I'd come on here and have a gurn because someone stole 2 plant pots from my front garden on Sunday night/ Monday morning![evil]
As you can imagine I am really cheesed of about it. They left the 3rd one either because they couldna carry 3 or because it wasnt blue in colour like the 2 they stole.
Sad or what! Reckon whoever took them had spyd them and planned to take them, don't think it was a snap decision.
Pathetic that you can't have nice things in your garden. They were given to me as a present from my mum and I always had shrubs in them but this year decided to transplant the shrubs into the ground and put flowers in my pots. They looked really nice. Oh well lets hope the thiefs get something stolen from them. Twats!![disgust]

im behind you
22-Jul-10, 16:53
maybe it was bill and ben. quick phone the police you have a lead.

2boyz1girl
22-Jul-10, 17:48
haha, Bill and Ben were out of town, already questioned by the police!! So funny.........:roll:

annemarie482
22-Jul-10, 19:16
thats awful, what a stupid and horrible thing to do![evil]
wont have been a light lift either!:eek:
i hope they tripped and broke them so they dont get the benefit of them!!
would serve them right thieving s!!:roll:

sweetpea
22-Jul-10, 23:50
thats awful, what a stupid and horrible thing to do![evil]
wont have been a light lift either!
i hope they tripped and broke them so they dont get the benefit of them!!
would serve them right thieving s!!:roll:

Yeah I hope they broke their necks doing it. I know how much time and money it takes it do tubs. And to make something nice and it get pinched.:(

Nacho
23-Jul-10, 00:02
give us some more info about the pots (any pics?) and we might get this sorted, or at least make it difficult for them to be shown in town.

i feel bad for your loss (sincerely) and would be raging if it happened to me [evil]

maybe the drunken twats who stole your pots will see this thread and do the right thing ....

Dadie
23-Jul-10, 09:25
Had it happen to us when we were in town.
The people that took the pots didnt even take them far...just smashed them in the road further down![evil]
Not an unusual occurance these days...unfortunately!

The Flea
23-Jul-10, 09:27
That is very sad.

Tubthumper
23-Jul-10, 09:35
I know how much time and money it takes it do tubs. :(
Eh?:eek:
Seriously though, someone must know the people who do these things.

Dadie
23-Jul-10, 09:40
I downgraded the pots in the front garden from nice blue ceramic pots to bog standard brown plastic ones after involving the police....as it could have been MY fault if someone sustained damage to their vehicle from my then broken pots!
Now out of town and I havent got round to doing pots this year...to busy to think about them!

2boyz1girl
23-Jul-10, 11:35
we had a wee walk around about the neighbour hood last night and there were loads of blue pots the same but I know mine had a bumpy bit on it on 1. They surely won't be as thick to leave them in the front garden. I thought maybe they would of been smashed but nothing anywhere to suggest it. I defo believe they were taken for use and not to damage. Sad as heck I'm telling you. I still have a big brown ceramic 1(like to see them try and lift it) The little brown 1 that was left behind is now rehomed in my back garden.
Thanks for all your comments.......x