PDA

View Full Version : Southern Treats

bagpuss
21-Jul-10, 22:15
What is your big treat shop when you come south? IKEA? TK Maxx? PC World- and why?

Rictina
21-Jul-10, 22:26
What is your big treat shop when you come south? IKEA? TK Maxx? PC World- and why?
Any one selling maps back up north.

Dadie
21-Jul-10, 22:27
First footers in Inverness!
Its a treat for me not to trek round all the shoe shops to get shoes that fit for the girls!
other than that im not really bothered... I just like a nosy... unless there is something I really want...at the moment its zoggs swimsuit/wetsuits to stop them getting cold in the pool..so mothercare?
I dont spend money on me these days and the one thing I want from IKEA doesnt fit in the car!

mark125
21-Jul-10, 22:35

You have added some bizarrely inquizitive posts in the last while Bagpuss, I am almost beginning to wonder if there is an ulterior motive hidden within these.....

Dadie
21-Jul-10, 22:37
Marketing research?
Or sheer nosiness?

poppett
21-Jul-10, 22:45
Thorntons......................chocolate choices!

Phill
21-Jul-10, 22:48

????:eek: TK Maxx !!!

???PC World!

???HurdygurdyMFI :eek:??

Me thinks yer need ter get oot of the hoose a wee bitty.

Treat............ha ha ha

hardcore superstar
21-Jul-10, 23:59
kentucky fried chicken

Corrie 3
22-Jul-10, 12:29
Is it a treat to go down South?, not for me, they dont have anything that I want or need. Well, perhaps a train ticket back home asap would be a treat....

;);)

gunnlass
22-Jul-10, 12:52
Marks and Spencer, River Island, Zara, Next, like to have a look around, make a day of it, don't go south that often so enjoy it when I do.

stekar
23-Jul-10, 11:12
Ikea hotdogs and Greggs pasties. Yum yum yum......