PDA

View Full Version : Bo55 ego

Rheghead
20-Jul-10, 19:26
How does your personalised registration plate make you feel? Are you bothered how other road users think?

Kevin Milkins
20-Jul-10, 20:50
Some years ago, Mr's M and myself where talking about what we would buy each other if we had the good fortune to win the national lottery.:Razz

I said I would buy her a brand new car with a personalised number plate, she said "but I like poppy" (which was an orange old style Skoda that was like a tank on wheels).

I then conceded that she could keep Poppy, but I would put a personalised number plate on it for her and seek out the number one for her at no expense spared, to which she agreed with a contented smile.:D

Her christian names initials is DI and after much pondering she said, "but that would read DIM 1". "That's right my dear" I replied.:lol:

upolian
20-Jul-10, 20:53
If people were bothered about what other's thought of their number plates,would they buy them in the first place?

Invisible
20-Jul-10, 21:07
What kinda car was it, I bet the numberplate is to compensate for summit.

oh btw i saw a car with H4TLR

shazzap
20-Jul-10, 22:48
Some years ago, Mr's M and myself where talking about what we would buy each other if we had the good fortune to win the national lottery.:Razz

I said I would buy her a brand new car with a personalised number plate, she said "but I like poppy" (which was an orange old style Skoda that was like a tank on wheels).

I then conceded that she could keep Poppy, but I would put a personalised number plate on it for her and seek out the number one for her at no expense spared, to which she agreed with a contented smile.:D

Her christian names initials is DI and after much pondering she said, "but that would read DIM 1". "That's right my dear" I replied.:lol:

Ha ha. What about 1 WATT

ducati
21-Jul-10, 07:55
I think your life would have to be pretty complete to worry about what your number plate said. :cool:

annthracks
21-Jul-10, 08:45
I always wanted UAR 50L just to let other road user know what I thought of them ;)

As my father always said, "Treat other road users with the contempt you deserve" LOL

Phill
21-Jul-10, 10:03
"Save money on expensive personalised car number plates by simply changing your name to match your existing plate. - Mr. KVL 741Y"

ok, I'll get me coat.......

annthracks
21-Jul-10, 10:12
"Save money on expensive personalised car number plates by simply changing your name to match your existing plate. - Mr. KVL 741Y"

eeeeh! VIZ was a good laff wasn't it? ... in it's day LOL

ducati
21-Jul-10, 10:22
I always wanted UAR 50L just to let other road user know what I thought of them ;)

As my father always said, "Treat other road users with the contempt you deserve" LOL

I don't get it :confused I am 50Lol :eek:

telfordstar
21-Jul-10, 10:55
Theres a car in wick owned by a guy in northcote street with K155 MYB, I love it!

mums angels
21-Jul-10, 17:09
We have one that we cant even put on our car yet as its too old so i dont care what others would think off it we got it for us as a family as its pretty much our surname and one day will get a newer car to put it on but in the mean time im happy to keep it on paper LOL .

It wasnt our first choice but it would have gone way in to the thousands so we went a little lower and not far of the same thing anyway . some people can spend ridiculous amounts on them , i feel we spent way more than we should have but it wasnt ridiculous .

tiger woods
21-Jul-10, 17:41
I don't get it :confused I am 50Lol :eek:
The previous number plate would be vey apt, for you.

ducati
21-Jul-10, 17:53
K155 MYB? Blimey, that's my name :eek:

annthracks
21-Jul-10, 17:55
K155 MYB? Blimey, that's my name :eek:

Better stop them next time you see them and ask if it's for sale. :D

Bazeye
21-Jul-10, 19:26
Better stop them next time you see them and ask if it's for sale. :D

Wonder what their reply will be?

tiger woods
21-Jul-10, 19:39
Wonder what their reply will be?
P155 0FF I would imagine.[lol]

camor
24-Jul-10, 18:07
Saw R1 PAF on a plumbers van in Paisley once, thought it was a cracker.

Corrie 3
24-Jul-10, 19:00
Anyone who spends money on a reg plate is a dummy in my book...as if we dont pay enough into the Govt's coffers for our motoring...More money than sense is what I say!!!

[disgust][disgust][disgust]

annthracks
24-Jul-10, 19:11
Anyone who spends money on a reg plate is a dummy in my book...as if we dont pay enough into the Govt's coffers for our motoring...More money than sense is what I say!!!

[disgust][disgust][disgust]

Well somebody's gotta keep all the benefit spongers in drink, fags and holidays!!

telfordstar
24-Jul-10, 19:12
Well somebody's gotta keep all the benefit spongers in drink, fags and holidays!!

Lol now thats a good comeback!

Corrie 3
24-Jul-10, 19:38
Well, the revenue isnt going on maintaining our roads that is for sure...not the A9 and A99 anyway!
Perhaps it is going towards Benefit spongers fags, booze and holidays...Glad I have a good old fashioned non-personal plate now....[lol][lol]