PDA

View Full Version : black couple have white baby

annemarie482
20-Jul-10, 18:51
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100720/tuk-blonde-bombshell-black-couple-s-whit-45dbed5.html

i thought this was an amazing story, really shocking!
whats your thought on it, how would you react?!

Rheghead
20-Jul-10, 19:03
This just goes to show that we are all Jock Tamson's bairns. People like these can build bridges across communities.

tiger woods
20-Jul-10, 19:07
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100720/tuk-blonde-bombshell-black-couple-s-whit-45dbed5.html

i thought this was an amazing story, really shocking!
whats your thought on it, how would you react?!
She's been playing away from home, simple.
Divorce papers would be my reaction.

tiger woods
20-Jul-10, 19:08
I can't talk though, before you all jump in.

brandy
20-Jul-10, 19:08
this isnt the first time this has happened.. and has even been white couples having black babies. genetics is a funny thing!

tiger woods
20-Jul-10, 19:09
this isnt the first time this has happened.. and has even been white couples having black babies. genetics is a funny thing!
Aye right!!!

The Drunken Duck
20-Jul-10, 19:15
Anyone else having flashbacks to Steve Martin in The Jerk ??

"You mean I am always going to be this colour ??" .. :D

tiger woods
20-Jul-10, 19:40
Anyone else having flashbacks to Steve Martin in The Jerk ??

"You mean I am always going to be this colour ??" .. :D
'And then I get to be the President of Texaco Oil?'
Classic.

Bazeye
20-Jul-10, 19:55
How much sre DNA tests these days?

Tugmistress
20-Jul-10, 20:40

How very narrow minded, it can be a genetic thing if there is white/black in the genetic line!

brandy
20-Jul-10, 20:59
if i remember correctly.. and im not a genetics expert here but i think we all carry recessive genes for black. remember skin color is just pigmentation. not like its a big mystery.. to sets of genes combine just right and a couple recessive genes become dominate.

tiger woods
20-Jul-10, 21:07
if i remember correctly.. and im not a genetics expert here but i think we all carry recessive genes for black. remember skin color is just pigmentation. not like its a big mystery.. to sets of genes combine just right and a couple recessive genes become dominate.
Is there not the possibility that the woman has had sex outwith the marriage, with a white guy, this to me is the obvious answer. Perhaps baby was swapped at birth in the hospital!!
They'll be on Jeremy Kyle shortly for lie detector tests and those 'all important DNA results.'

Rheghead
20-Jul-10, 22:08
Is there not the possibility that the woman has had sex outwith the marriage, with a white guy, this to me is the obvious answer.

I've heard of women giving birth to babies which are completely cover in fur, perhaps that child's father is their pet dog by your logic?

The Drunken Duck
20-Jul-10, 22:18
I've heard of women giving birth to babies which are completely cover in fur, perhaps that child's father is their pet dog by your logic?

Interesting point.

I had my kids with a right dog, so it is possible.

brandy
20-Jul-10, 22:52
heres a novel idea.. lets just imagine there has been no cuckolding at all.. and that it is in fact teh husbands child. and if that is too much for you.. lets look at the fack that the mother is most def. of a dark color. now i know you dont see it much up here.. but when you have mixed babies.. there is usually 99.9 percent of the time obvious racial slants to apperance. in skin tones, eye shape, hair
in fact i have never seen a child or adult for that matter that had a black or mixed parent that did not show characteristics of their genetics. the genetics tend to be that strong.
now anything can happen, and she could have cheated on her husband, the genetics could have just really went wonky.. baby could have been switched at birth. its been known to happen.. but i know how i would feel if i had a baby and just because it looked dif, that everyone started to whisper. so nope not gonna jump on that bandwagon, when i know in this day and age.. that we have a better grasp on things and while its easy enough to prove parentage.. you shouldnt just automatically point a finger ...

ohhh just as an aside.. if it makes any sense..
Sam looks very American
and Ben looks very Scottish!
even had a doc. comment on sam as a toddler how american he looked. *G*
but its just because sam takes after me and well.. i swear Ben has none of my DNA..
i have a theory.. that as i fell preg. after coming home from holiday with Ben.. we were abducted by Aliens and they cloned Don and Ben is a great alien experiment..
either that or the Vamps in Portgower did it on the way up!! but hes too much his father to have any of me in him *G*