PDA

View Full Version : House Horror

Ricco
30-Jun-06, 08:38
Shock, horror. What an ending for House last night. I'm completely shell-shocked. Is that the end? Does it continue in a new series? Ahhhh!:~(

Murdina Bug
30-Jun-06, 09:18
Don't worry, Season 3 starts in USA early September and we have only been about a month behind in broadcast so far.

I hope they expand the character's personal lives soon as it is getting a little too predictable along the medical lines I think. (Apart from that bloke's exploding scrotum last night! Ick!!)

candyfloss
30-Jun-06, 09:21
I did watch it sometimes, but it gets a bit to gory for me :eek: i end up hiding behind a cushion[lol] What happened ?

candyfloss
30-Jun-06, 09:24
Don't worry, Season 3 starts in USA early September and we have only been about a month behind in broadcast so far.

I hope they expand the character's personal lives soon as it is getting a little too predictable along the medical lines I think. (Apart from that bloke's exploding scrotum last night! Ick!!)
Oh ! YUK ! Now i'm really glad i did'nt watch it:eek:

Sandra_B
30-Jun-06, 14:42
(Apart from that bloke's exploding scrotum last night! Ick!!)

Between that and his eye popping out it was quite gory last night. Can't wait to see what happens next...

bingo1
30-Jun-06, 17:27
It was good eh i really enjoyed it but we too were thinking that was the end. I am glad to hear that it is still to continue!!!

Ricco
01-Jul-06, 07:41
I did watch it sometimes, but it gets a bit to gory for me:eek: i end up hiding behind a cushion What happened ?

Hi, candyfloss (cute name!) Well, one of the patients had a swollen tongue which swelled up even more to about the size of a large orange and was all lumpy. Then his eyeball burst out, his tongue started bleediing and, finally, his scrotum burst as he was going to the loo. Later, as House was about to operate on him using a robot surgeon, he accidentally sliced the parient wide open. Very gory episode. :confused