PDA

View Full Version : found dog !

bustergirl
20-Jul-10, 11:19
hiya a dog wandered into my garden this morrning at 10:10
he has ben going around spring park for 2 days i have took him in and fed hium food
he is black and fluffy we think he is a collie lab he has a blue coller on with bones and paws
if this is your dog or you know someone who has lost it please contact me on 07513160582 or my house phone on 01847 890007 por send me a pm thank you xx

bustergirl
20-Jul-10, 11:39
he alsio has white paws and his neck has a line of white on it

Dadie
20-Jul-10, 12:28
Phone the dog warden!
If the dog doesnt have a telephone no on its collar...if it has a phone no on its collar phone that ... sometimes the number will be on the inside of the collar.

bustergirl
20-Jul-10, 12:33
nothing on the collar, just waiting on the dog warden to phone back

bustergirl
20-Jul-10, 12:52
someone came for the dog from the council and taking it to kennels to see if anyone clams it she is going to tell the police incase somone reports him missing if this is your dog still contact me and we will tell the person who has him xx

summer
20-Jul-10, 17:33
someone came for the dog from the council and taking it to kennels to see if anyone clams it she is going to tell the police incase somone reports him missing if this is your dog still contact me and we will tell the person who has him xx
Good for you for taking the trouble to help.

aurora32
20-Jul-10, 17:44
Good on you for being caring enough to bother :)

bustergirl
20-Jul-10, 17:49
Good on you for being caring enough to bother :)

Good for you for taking the trouble to help.
thank you i hope the dog finds its owner becase it looks well looked after if i didnt have my 2 dogs and my 4 cats he could stay with me untill his owner came forward but he just dosnt get along with other dogs my little brothers friend let my dog out and they started fghting but they stoped none of them are hurt in anyway remember everyone if you know someone who has lost this dog please contact me thank you xx

Liz
20-Jul-10, 18:38
Well done Bustergirl on taking care of the dog.

Here's hoping it's owner comes forward soon.:D

Mr P Cannop
20-Jul-10, 22:16
seen this dog just after 11am this morning

balto
21-Jul-10, 15:00
delighted to say the dog and owner are reunited, well they will be at some point today, he juat wandered.

Liz
21-Jul-10, 17:23
That is really good news Balto. Well done!:D

bustergirl
21-Jul-10, 17:27
i am glad his owner can reunite with him he is so friendly and hope to meet him again :) if i see a dog wandering without a owner i will bne there to help always and make sure its owner reunites wirth it