PDA

View Full Version : SLIMMING WORLD in WICK

purplelady
19-Jul-10, 22:50
Was wondering if anyone else has heard this too meant to be starting the middle of aug in the in sea forth club I go to the thurso one and wud liove to be able to go to wick one wud be so much easier hope someone can confirm for me thanks in advance x

Venture
19-Jul-10, 22:57
Seaforth Club 19th August at 7 pm.

purplelady
19-Jul-10, 22:59
thanks for that normally work thurs hopefully can get earlys x

Angel
19-Jul-10, 23:04
Can anyone go... are there restrictions...

Angel...

Venture
19-Jul-10, 23:10
It's just starting on that date Angel so I would imagine it's open to everyone.

Dadie
19-Jul-10, 23:10
I have only 4lbs to lose to get to 8st 6 which is a bmi of 21.... but its the last 4lb....
and I am not feeding Euan as much as he is starting solids so want pointers on not piling the lbs back on....
will they take me on?

brandy
20-Jul-10, 06:18
sounds good.. i have quite a bit to get rid of, and really have to do it! just hazardous to my health now. do we just show up on the night?

lab
20-Jul-10, 09:13
there was another thread about slimming world starting last week with a phone number to call for info, sorry not very forum savey or I would post the link.

dachs4
20-Jul-10, 19:36
yeh u do show up on night,be prepared for first class to take a bit longer as u have to registar.

K.B
20-Jul-10, 20:34
Oh This Is Excellent Im Desperate To Loss A Good Few Stone Let Alone Pounds :lol: Not So Easy Going To Thurso Though As I Have A Young Baby,Tried Scottish Slimmers But Its Just Not Meant To Be So Hopefully This Will Work!!