PDA

View Full Version : Caberfeidh Court

bonami
19-Jul-10, 21:38
Has anyone else noticed the grounds round Caberfeidh Court Wick. There has been a marked improvement recently. Someone is doing a very good job there. Keep up the good work.

tiger woods
20-Jul-10, 12:32
Has anyone else noticed the grounds round Caberfeidh Court Wick. There has been a marked improvement recently. Someone is doing a very good job there. Keep up the good work.
It's not just the outside of Caberfeidh Court that has improved. The residents in there are enjoying a new lease of life with lots of things going on over the course of each week. They have all manner of things to do such as arts and crafts, computer training, lunch clubs and day trips to mention but a few. Someone has breathed a new lease of life in the place as it was a bit of a rundown 'waiting for God' type of place before.

tiger woods
20-Jul-10, 14:17
Is Caberfeidh under new management?

CEO Cairn HA
22-Jul-10, 11:02
Caberfeidh Court is still managed by Cairn Housing Association but we have restructured our staffing arrangements and adopted new approaches as the complementary remarks illustrate. We are striving to improve the quality of our services by listening to our customers and at Caberfeidh Court, it is clearly working!
Thanks are due to all the staff involved and of course the tenants.

peedie man
26-Jul-10, 18:04
just had a look it looks very good.a great improvement

Echick1
02-Aug-10, 20:53
Tom Matheson Court in Thurso is just as nice, bright, with loads of different coloured flowers My favourite i think is the roses. The gardener their does great job.

puffin croft
02-Aug-10, 21:38
isn t the gardener at caberfeidh,robert?

Echick1
02-Aug-10, 21:44
No it is no longer Robert.

jungletamer
06-Aug-10, 20:01
i here the thurso gardener was down this week doing the grass. he made a great job off it. thurso resedents must be please with his work

jungletamer
06-Aug-10, 23:58
hi there can someone tell me where tom matheson court is in thurso. Also is it possible to have a look around the gardens there to see the work done by the gardener. i was planning to go thurso at the weekend.