PDA

View Full Version : Tuggs - Can i get a forecast PLEASE?!

ShelleyCowie
19-Jul-10, 07:49
Tuggs can you give a weather forecast for tomorrow pretty please?!

Every online site i look at for the weather gives something completely different! :roll: Useless..

Please say its not going to be nasty :)

Tugmistress
19-Jul-10, 07:59

Every online site i look at for the weather gives something completely different! :roll: Useless..

lol, well as you are asking for tomorrow i can't really say wait for the charts i prefer to use as that will be after 4.30pm this afternoon, so i've used the current ones .........

a damn good midgy day ! hardly a breath of wind, warm and damp maybe even wet at times, getting nicer as the afternoon progresses in to the evening, temp probably reaching around 18c tops if we're lucky.

hope that helps shelley

Stefan
19-Jul-10, 08:05
We should start paying you for these, you're always spot on :-)

Tugmistress
19-Jul-10, 08:14
We should start paying you for these, you're always spot on :-)

haha nah, just pleased to help and if i'm near enough then i'm happy :)

ShelleyCowie
19-Jul-10, 08:26
lol, well as you are asking for tomorrow i can't really say wait for the charts i prefer to use as that will be after 4.30pm this afternoon, so i've used the current ones .........

a damn good midgy day ! hardly a breath of wind, warm and damp maybe even wet at times, getting nicer as the afternoon progresses in to the evening, temp probably reaching around 18c tops if we're lucky.

hope that helps shelley

Awsome thank u tuggs! Its around 3pm that i need it to be good, after 5.30pm i dont care haha! Thanks again though :Razz Yer awsome!

All the other weather forecasts i looked at said very high winds and heavy rain all day...one even said snow! :eek: Think they are lying to me

Tugmistress
19-Jul-10, 09:05
well i know we can have snow anytime, BUT !!!!!!!!! lol i think that one is definately wrong lol. rain could be heavy showers at times, and 3.30pm is probably about the worst time! (just due to the possibility of convection induced rain and temps) i reckon about 5pm and it'll start getting better :)
high winds? nah :)

nicnak
19-Jul-10, 10:10
Hi tuggs
any chance of a forecast for the week as we need to get some hay made and cant make sense of the forecasts online, except yours!

Tugmistress
19-Jul-10, 10:42
Hi Nicnak,
I'll do one from the preferred charts for the week, so by the time they all come out it'll be about 7pm and i'll do it then for you :)

it take it you are more concerned about rain than anything else? how many dry days do you need? sorry i'm not from a farming background lol it'll just help me know what i am specifically looking at for you :)

nicnak
19-Jul-10, 11:40
Hi thanks Paula
as many dry days as poss as we havent cut some of the grass yet. thanks again
nicole

wicker8
19-Jul-10, 12:24
Awsome thank u tuggs! Its around 3pm that i need it to be good, after 5.30pm i dont care haha! Thanks again though :Razz Yer awsome!

All the other weather forecasts i looked at said very high winds and heavy rain all day...one even said snow! :eek: Think they are lying to me
hi shelley hope the sun shines for you both all my best wishes for tomorrow x

Tugmistress
19-Jul-10, 21:04
ok, sorry for the delay, ended up going through to wick this evening lol.
anyway .....

tuesday; light breezes from varying directions :confused maybe the odd gust of up to a speedy 20mph! high cloud but possible drizzle or faint sunshine, temp around 14c as an average.

wednesday; south westerly breeze about a constant 20mph ish, warm, muggy, cloud a bit thicker and more conducive to light rain and drizzle. temp about the same 14 or 15c

thursday; hardly a breath of wind. warmer, about 18c or so, maybe even higher, hardly a cloud in the sky :)

friday: same as thursday pretty much - maybe a tad warmer and very midgy so get that repellent ready!

saturday; and same again ish, breeze starting up from the north ish
:D

please bear in mind that one day i am going to get this totally wrong lol
the first three days are about 98% positive, fourth day is about 90% positive that is what will happena nd the fifth day only about 80%

hope that helps nicnak

nicnak
19-Jul-10, 21:25
Thank you so much Tuggs, looks like the hay might be good after all. thanks again
Nicole x

Blarney
19-Jul-10, 22:08
C'mon then Shelley, spill the beans, what are you up to tomorrow??

young_fishin_neep
19-Jul-10, 23:27

wether the weather is good or bad it will not be a nasty day... i hope you have a fantastic day, cant wait to hear all about it and dont stress out too much :D xx

Hoida
20-Jul-10, 09:39
Have a great day Shelley Hope all goes well and the sun shines for you:lol:

Mr P Cannop
20-Jul-10, 09:57
tugs may i have the weather for saturday in wick please ??

Tugmistress
20-Jul-10, 14:01
It'a couple of posts above :)

Rictina
20-Jul-10, 14:07
Tugs your fab, this is so spot on. :)